Anything exciting on the horizon in the next 3-6 months?

TheBluePill

2[H]4U
I havent really heard of anything new or exciting on the PC gaming front lately.. Anything cool on the horizon?

I've played the beta, and from what I've seen, Frontlines is really really bad..

Ya, I played the beta and was very un-impressed with it lol

WAR (Warhammer online) is slated to be released in Q2 of this year. Im dieing to play this game lol.

March 11, 2008 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
March 18, 2008 Turok
March 25, 2008 Assassin's Creed
March 25, 2008 Far Cry 2
Q1 2008 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Q1 2008 Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
April 2008 Huxley
April 2008 Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

I just pulled that from taking a quick look at IGNs PC release list [here.] I haven't really been keeping up with any of the new releases on the horizon, but those are all titles that I recognized off the bat as ones that I'd like to at least try. I'm sure there are a few others that I've missed.

Stargate: Worlds?

Looks/Sounds interesting anyways. Hopefully its better than Tabula Rasa at least.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Sins of a Solar Empire
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Far Cry 2
Left 4 Dead (late summer, I believe, is the targeted release date)
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

I'm interested to see what Age of Conan turns out like. I'm hoping they can get a solid core game out there for release day as it's certainly looking pretty and has the potential to be a great PvP MMO as it matures over the years.

Assassins Creed
Spore
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
Far Cry 2
Left 4 Dead
Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway
GTA IV
Fallout3

Age of Conan and Warhammer MMO's, although its hard to say if these will be any good

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Sins of a Solar Empire
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Far Cry 2
Left 4 Dead (late summer, I believe, is the targeted release date)
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

six days till sins of a solar empire

Looking forward to there

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
Far Cry 2
Left 4 Dead
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

But right now i am looking out for only 1 thing. Q9450 :p
And GTA4 is not coming out on PC anytime soon.

BF2 and 2142 is better than Frontlines:Fuel.

There is some nice graphic improvement in frontlines, but they should offer much more than that.

Is Far Cry 2 really due in March 08?

I assumed we wouldn't see that title for a long time...

When's that new Operation Flashpoint 2 game coming out? Not ArmA..the one with the killer screenshots/video?

Is Far Cry 2 really due in March 08?

I assumed we wouldn't see that title for a long time...

Ubisoft is still saying it's on schedule but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it gets pushed back. Take it for what it's worth but Gamestop shows the release date 3-25-08. I won't be holding my breath on that. ;) It won't get here soon enough.

I saw my number 2 "must see" band for the first time last night. I get to see number 1 on saturday (with a great lineup) and then i come back and I should/hope to have Sins waiting for me on my computer desk...

life is good.

Assassins Creed
Spore
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
Far Cry 2
Left 4 Dead
GTA IV
Fallout3

Age of Conan and Warhammer MMO's, although its hard to say if these will be any good

Pretty much the same here, I'd add HL2 Episode Three to that list (if it's out this year)

Age of Conan has had yet another delay slapped onto it, was announced earlier this week on numerous sites. The likelihood of that game coming this year is getting more and more slim. I would try to be more amped RE: Warhammer Online, but I just do not find myself to be a PVP person when it comes to MMO's. I personally am still interested in Huxley, and have passing interests in Stargate Worlds, Starcraft 2 (like THAT's coming out this year :p), Farcry 2, Fallout 3, and Assassin's Creed if it actually is coming to the PC. Can someone throw up a URL for Sins of a Solar Empire? I would love to read more about it.

Also, in theory The Chronicles of Spellborn will be released some time this year.. as well as (possibly) SOE's The Agency. Both could offer something innovative to the MMO genre (tho I highly doubt it. :p)

Back