🍎⌚ Apple Graphite Milanese Loop & more

MaxBurn

[H]ard|Gawd
44mm Graphite Milanese Loop. Great condition, I can't see a scratch on it. This is a genuine Apple band and believe me I tried a couple aftermarket; this band is worth it.

$59 SOLD

Couple Barton bands, leather and silicone. Quick release springbars and one set of Apple Watch adapters.

$25 both. Paypal or Apple Pay, shipped UPS ground

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

Excellent condition Series 5 44mm Aluminum Space Gray GPS Apple Watch. Looks great, I always had a screen protector on it and was very careful. Comes with box and non genuine charger. Black genuine apple band included wasn't used much, looks great.

$269 SOLD

Last edited:
First off it's a metal band. It breathes well so it doesn't really collect much sweat under it which I really like. The apple one is finished very well which is the thing that really seperates it from the aftermarket ones, I had no problems with snagging. Infinitely adjustable. Very flexable and conforms to your wrist well. I really like it, and it's the only band I got on my SS apple watch 6 but that one is in silver stainless so I don't need this color.

First off it's a metal band. It breathes well so it doesn't really collect much sweat under it which I really like. The apple one is finished very well which is the thing that really seperates it from the aftermarket ones, I had no problems with snagging. Infinitely adjustable. Very flexable and conforms to your wrist well. I really like it, and it's the only band I got on my SS apple watch 6 but that one is in silver stainless so I don't need this color.
I'll take that band.

Back