April Fool’s Day Prank Ideas

Gradually add nickles to the handset of their office phone over a period of several weeks, then remove them all at once and watch them slam the headset into their head when they answer the phone.

How do you manage to fit that many nickles into a phone handset?

How do you manage to fit that many nickles into a phone handset?

Re-Programming people Speed Dial buttons to questionable establishments is also fun..

Pick up Phone
Press Spee Dial 1 for the Bos..

Hello.. Thank you for calling the Lions Den...

Re-Programming people Speed Dial buttons to questionable establishments is also fun..

Pick up Phone
Press Spee Dial 1 for the Bos..

Hello.. Thank you for calling the Lions Den...

That gave me a idea but for computers. If you have an internal DNS server make some site that people use point to some other IP address. When they call, hurry and switch it back. Go to their desk and show them the site works just fine. Leave put it back to wrong IP and repeat. Continue telling them the entire time they must be doing something wrong as it works when you are there.

Car ones:
Big ziptie around the driveshaft
Wire the horn relay to the brake/turn signals/or a combination

That gave me a idea but for computers. If you have an internal DNS server make some site that people use point to some other IP address. When they call, hurry and switch it back. Go to their desk and show them the site works just fine. Leave put it back to wrong IP and repeat. Continue telling them the entire time they must be doing something wrong as it works when you are there.

this can be done locally with the windows Hosts file :D
works fine for me....

Back