Aqua Computer Airplex Modularity radiator system

IanM

[H]ard|Gawd
Full details posted at Aqua Computer's English language forum:and the first products to order at their store:Looks quite interesting, lots of possibilities for connecting different components together. A few of the feature bullet points (there are more listed on the link above)

• system with independent loops in one radiator
  • many colors available for the side frames (stainless steel brushed, aluminum black, blue, red)
  • optimized fins for low fan speeds and great performance when used passive
  • very extensive range of accessories (reservoir, pump modules, stands, filter, sensors, ...)
  • copper fins available for best performance

apm_stack_6.jpg

Gonna be pricey pricey, but that's what you pay for made in Germany rads (and not Chinese Magicool rebrands).

Holy hell that's beautiful. The level of detail and quality is simply staggering. IF these things aren't a million dollar investment I know what my first H2O setup is going to consist of.

AC makes the sexiest and highest quality water cooling components in existence. This is of course just IMO, but I know many will agree.

those copper fins are expensive...

but remember that the listed prices include 19% sales tax for EU buyers.

Looks like ~6.5fpi? Their standard 840mm monster costs the same as 2xRX420s would if they existed. One or more of those as part of a 100% passive system... drools. My next build was going to have a MO-RA3, but this Airplex looks interesting.

Damn that looks good, even though that is amazing i think ill stick with the normal stuff as liquid cooling is already expensive as hell :) unless i hit the lottery then ill look at something like that looks great though very clean and sharp

Looks like ~6.5fpi?
maybe close, they do say optimised for low air flow but it's difficult to tell from the photos.

Someone at Xtremesystems pointed out that the round tubes might mean the radiator performance isn't the absolute best available, but presumably the performance will still be extremely good - it wouldn't be worth designing something with all these excellent features if the radiator is mediocre.

One or more of those as part of a 100% passive system... drools.
but what pump would you use for absolute silence?

RX420s... if they existed.
I asked XSPC 2-3 months ago if they were planning 140mm radiators, particularly RXs, but they were adamant that there wouldn't be anything soon. Their answer was also deliberately vague as to whether they would ever have such radiators.

Back