Aquaero leds

GokuSSL

Limp Gawd
Im looking for leds for two aquatubes. I found what I needed from snt systems but don't trust them. Im looking for leds that can connect without resistance. I didn't see any on sharka when I checked so any suggestions, feel free

You can use any 3 or 5mm standard LED with maximal 20mA. The Aquaero has built-in resistor.

You don't need a special AC-super-brilliant-sunlight-LED :D

I just finished my LED's and it goes as follows when using a standard fan cable with header (yellow, red, black):

Yellow: Ground
Red: LED 2
Black: LED 1

I am using 5mm 5volt LED's and it works great!

Sweet... I was right... figured that would work! Yeah, now I can save another $12!

R1ckCa1n said:
Yellow: Ground
Red: LED 2
Black: LED 1

I noticed that the aquabus cables (they are essntially 3pin female headers on both sides) have inverted cable colors too... The ground on the YELLOW?!?!?, I MEAN WTF!?!?!?

J-Mag said:
I noticed that the aquabus cables (they are essntially 3pin female headers on both sides) have inverted cable colors too... The ground on the YELLOW?!?!?, I MEAN WTF!?!?!?

It pays to read manuals for foreign products. ;) BTW, for those electrically challenged Sharka will have the Aquaero dual LED's coming in on the next shipment.

Back