are there any active H WoW players? (Looking to come back)

4LC4PON3

DERP!
I am not trying to start a "Why Play WoW the game stinks" or "Get a life dude" war so please only reply if you have something to say that i on topic. I played WoW all the way up to Pandaria but I never did any raiding after Cata. I was part of a very friendly helpful guild & I ended up hitting level 90 I logged off and the next day I came into the game as usual and noticed the guild I was in was completely gone.

So now im stuck. I know how WoW can be to lets say players who have no gotten far especially in raiding or players that are NOT as experienced as some. Guilds can be brutal to newbies.

What my goal is here is to find a NEW server, Start completely Fresh on a toon (I will not pay $25.00 to transfer my level 90) & I am looking for the same if possible a friendly, helpful guild that will not beat the crap out of a newbie.

What servers are some of you playing on, Would your guild accept someone who is not as experienced at raiding but wants to learn, gear up and do more & do you play alliance or horde.

I dont care what side I choose Alliance/Horde i like them both

Edited: since I am already level 90 if i join someones server i could always opt for a DK so i dont have to start completely over.

they will be adding Connected Realm so that might be 1 thing u want to think about b4 rerolling. I could never give up my mage and reroll lol been playing wow since 04 patch 5.4 looks to be fun

they will be adding Connected Realm so that might be 1 thing u want to think about b4 rerolling. I could never give up my mage and reroll lol been playing wow since 04 patch 5.4 looks to be fun

understandable. I dont mind re-rolling & or starting over fresh. My goal is just to find a guild at this point & a guild that is not expecting a hardcore player like some guilds that expect way to much.

Just keeping options open at this point.

I play on proudmoore alliance. Normally play from about 1am EST to 5am. If you're interested let me know. I will say though my raid team is considering a move, as our guild is dead. Proudmoore is really populated though always groups looking to pug. I'm also in process of slowly leveling a warrior.

kool i will def give it a look. It sucks that right when I hit 90 this guild who i thought were great people just up and left out of the blue with no real warning or goodbye. I played with them for a few months and i honestly liked them.

Well its time to move on I cant really wait around time is money in the world of warcraft

Back