Army of Two - 360/PS3

Lamont

Supreme [H]ardness
This game seems baddass so far. The idea of a ground-up co-op game get's me all giddy. If you can't find images of it around the net, I can post some from this months EGM. Another thing is man, I gotta find a team-mate. Gonna have to be local for sure!!

::LINKY::

Yeah, I hadn't heard of it until I read this month's EGM cover story, and now I'm looking foward to it!

i read some stuff about it when it was announced at e3 and thought it was cool, but now that theres been more news coming out about i think it looks awesome. if executed well enough, i think it could become the next gen definition of coop games kind of like double dragon back in the day

I dunnno. EA has a way of lame-ifying FPS games. The Battlefield series could be so much more, it lacks the visceral feel of a game with guns, along with almost every other EA FPS.

.born. said:
I dunnno. EA has a way of lame-ifying FPS games. The Battlefield series could be so much more, it lacks the visceral feel of a game with guns, along with almost every other EA FPS.

Ever play Black? Short of the Quakes and a few others maybe...one of the most visceral in your face games I've played in awhile.

Navy

Black was a great game, i just wished they toned it down on the bloom effect

I think Black was made by the developers who created the Burnout series, EA just published it. :p

Back