Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PC Download) - $11.99 @ Amazon

Someone posted this earlier in the week. I bought it then. Still good price.

will wait until its that price on Steam which is very likely during the xmas sale. like many others, I hate having games all over the place and would prefer to just use Steam when possible.

will wait until its that price on Steam which is very likely during the xmas sale. like many others, I hate having games all over the place and would prefer to just use Steam when possible.
I used to feel that way but then I realized it's a losing battle.

really its not though. nearly every game out there is on Steam and there are always sales there. I bought a couple of games on D2D and and Gamersgate in the past but with all the eventual Steam sales there now there is no point.

I agree. While I strongly prefer Steam and I do what I can to buy from them I'm going to get a good game at a good price if I need something to play.

I agree. While I strongly prefer Steam and I do what I can to buy from them I'm going to get a good game at a good price if I need something to play.

I'm the same, but with all the Steam sales I have such a huge back-log of games I need to play. By the time I'm half way done with my list of games to play, it should be on Steam and on sale too. I gave up and almost always buy from Steam, or get stuff that activates on Steam.

Back