ASUS A8N-VM CSM Manual

You can order the board on the net. I ordered mine from a company in Europe. It is available in Eurpoe and a few other countries. You may have to pay an extra $15 for shipping like I had to but to me it was worth it. I needed to get this system built and the US retaiers kept giving me so many differnt release dates.

ALYNCH75 said:
You can order the board on the net. I ordered mine from a company in Europe. It is available in Eurpoe and a few other countries. You may have to pay an extra $15 for shipping like I had to but to me it was worth it. I needed to get this system built and the US retaiers kept giving me so many differnt release dates.

Can you give us a link please?

I just happen to live in Europe and I sure haven't found any retailer in Sweden, Germany or elsewhere who claim to have the A8N-VM CSM in stock.

ALYNCH75 said:

Can you please be more specific. Thanks.

Is there a good chance of the Asus TV-out module being the same as the other manufacturers' models for boards that support TV-out at all? I'd like to get a board with HD-out and optical digital, but they look few and far between- just about all of them have TV out optional.

err....none of the 6150/430s are giving the overclocking performance i need....I think I am still going to get the Biostar 6100-939, the extra features brought to he table by the 6150/430 I am not going to even need( IMHO ). Also the Biostar mobo overclocking ability almost matches that of a full ATX board. Bottom-Line: The 6150-430 doesnt quite impress me like I hoped it will. I guess it is beacuse I am in a market for an overclocker's mATX and not an HTPC mATX
.(This is not a flame)

The borad is available now in the states adn zipzoomfly.com and at www.newegg.com
If it is out of stock on newegg sign up for email notification and you will get an email listing alternat vendors.

Back