Asus m2n-sli-deluxe

powertower

Limp Gawd
Anyone else have this bord with networking or usb overload problems? Where you able to solve it? And how?

Googled the heck out of this and my only solution was to turn off halt on errors and install a secondary 3com card.

We should start a thread about how terrible Asus website is.

I have been using the board for 2years now? never had any networking or USB problems that I can recall.
at this time every USB port is full 8 two of which are USB hubs so about 12 USB items attached at this time. using Bios 1302 dated 10/29/07 the MB is revision 2.0 I never had a need to upgrade the bios past 1302 I agree that The Asus Site sucks..

I've been running an Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe since the week it was released... no issues between USB and Network Connections. One time I did have an issue with one of the network ports, but a system restore seemed to fix the issue (must have been software related, not hardware related).

I've used this board in numerous builds that I've done and have never had any problems with them. I've been using asus boards almost exclusively for the past 5 or 6 years. While I agree that asus's site does suck, it could be much worse. Could be looking for soltek drivers....

Back