ASUS M4A79XTD EVO 70USD Amazon Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyshaw

[H]F Junkie
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I have one ASUS M4A79XTD EVO for sale, at 70usd, shipped to CONUS (US48). It uses the AMD 790X chipset (no IGP), and has dual PCIe 16 (8x8 in CF mode) slots. It is nearly one year old, now, and ran an AMD 955BE at +2 multi above stock, no voltage, FSB, HT, NB, etc overclock whatsoever. I don't think I even updated the BIOS since Janurary, either... It was used in a friends' gaming PC, and he is rather meticulous with his setup (several rows of depleted air cans will attest to that), his setup runs on an APC UPS, TX650 PSU, aforementioned CPU [now mine :p], HD5850 @ 775c/1125m, CM690IIadv case, so the mobo was rather well taken care of. TIM under the mosfets, NB, SB have NOT been replaced, nor have the heatsinks been removed before. Only gripes he (and now I) have with this mobo is the VIA sound chip, which lacks the more flexible TRS plug reassignment realtek chips seem to have...

Mobo is missing one of the accessories: the ASUS "Q-connector" plugs that are redundant and useless (they also get in the way of some 3rd part GPU coolers :mad:) but some people like them because they frequently switch between different ASUS boards in their case/benchs...:cool:
Pics....

Box is in good condition, mobo is sitting ontop of the ASUS ESD bag it came in (and will be shipped in).

I swear, the camera exaggerates the dust :p Seriously, I cannot see the dust under a light :eek:

This picture makes a LOT more sense to Intel board owners (also AMD server board owners :p) Also, this board is NOT included in ASUS' "AM3+" compatibility list...

Some PCIe switch chips getting the limelight...

SATA plugs and what I think is the BIOS chip... I think...

Anyhow, mobo comes with the ASUS driver CD, useless manual (only useful info: fill the ram slots closest to the CPU first), and two black sata cables, one poorly [aka, done by me] sleeved, one not sleeved.

Thank you!!
-Jeremy Shaw

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=68605 23-0-0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back