Asus Maximus V Gene CPU pins

dolphumous

2[H]4U
I just got this used in the FS section and noticed the pins looked kind of funny.
It doesn't make sense to me that two of the pins would be bent/missing and the others around it would be fine.

halp. :-/

y3xodqVh.jpg

r7odrDuh.jpg

vm3hs61h.jpg

2R7a2r5h.jpg

sQDzNlHh.jpg

DAMN IT.

Thank you, I couldn't find a super high res pic for the life of me.
I msg'd the seller. :-/

They were probably bent and the former owner broke them trying to fix it, decided to flog it off on FS to someone that doesn't know any better.

They were probably bent and the former owner broke them trying to fix it, decided to flog it off on FS to someone that doesn't know any better.

I'm the seller here, this was most definitely not my intention. I will be in communication with dolphumous via PM, and will accept the return+reimburse for return shipping.

I'm the seller here, this was most definitely not my intention. I will be in communication with dolphumous via PM, and will accept the return+reimburse for return shipping.

Good to hear, FS is still a pretty grey area with some sellers. Interesting to know what happened to that board though, pins don't just fall out of a socket.

DAMN IT.

Thank you, I couldn't find a super high res pic for the life of me.
I msg'd the seller. :-/

No prob. I also have the same motherboard and no way was I going to take off my CPU to look at the pins. ;)

Back