asus p8p67 deluxe ai suite install problems

kcjay

n00b
Is anyone having problems installing the asus ai suite software on windows 7 64 bit? Every time I run any of the setup files for any of the asus utilities the install crashes with the program not responding window.

I have tried it both from the CD and the download from their site. Same results.

i have the same board as you and i didnt have any issues with the ai suite. worse comes to worse you could always reinstall windows :(

Im having this exact same problem but on p8p67 pro. Crashes immediately when trying to install from disk. Asus doesnt have a download for it listed under the pro but i would imagine the deluxe is the same software, im going to try installing that later today. Judging by this thread though i dont have much hope.

I have tried downloading it to several different disks and installing it with no luck. I think I might go ahead and do a fresh re-install of windows.

Am I the only one who doesn't use all that extra software? I like to install the drivers and that's it.

Am I the only one who doesn't use all that extra software? I like to install the drivers and that's it.

Don't worry, I'm the same. I also have you covered on the drivers. :D

This link worked. Also, putting the extra apps from the version i downloaded into the folder from your link worked to install them as well.

No problem. I noticed that the apps vary from one version to the next, probably lazy compiling.

I have the P8P67 Pro and I'm having the same problem on windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. I've downloaded 3 different versions, including SolidBladez, and I still can't get AI Suite II to install. Are there any other programs I can use to OC my 2600k through windows?

CD, website, and the link above don't work for me either.

You'd think by now they'd have this kinda crap sorted at launch.

Honestly I am loving the board, but it would be nice to be able to use all of these tools that Asus is so proud of. I have hit 4.5 ghz @ 1.3v easily, and honestly I think I can even drop the vcore lower. I know the CPU is more important than the mobo in this case but I love the mobo and the UEFI. Just wish these stupid tools would install properly.

I have not seen this issue internally on any of my retail samples if you guys can though it would be appreciate to have the version number of the CD include with the box noted in your posts.

On a side note if you have AutoRun disabled make sure you actually run the application exe. not the application icon from the disc as one will launch the runtime for the installer and the other will not.

An example is
P8P67 Series Support Disc
M1747 ( next to the DVD ROM Logo )
and Revision Number 566.03 which is underneath P8P67 Series.

Hope this helps. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

The one I downloaded yesterday gives me the crash-on-install problem as well on my 64 bit windows 7. Might try the patch or re-downloading when they fix it, but in all honesty, I agree with some other posters in that the utilities will likely largely go unused

I have not seen this issue internally on any of my retail samples if you guys can though it would be appreciate to have the version number of the CD include with the box noted in your posts.

On a side note if you have AutoRun disabled make sure you actually run the application exe. not the application icon from the disc as one will launch the runtime for the installer and the other will not.

An example is
P8P67 Series Support Disc
M1747 ( next to the DVD ROM Logo )
and Revision Number 566.03 which is underneath P8P67 Series.

Hope this helps. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Hi Juan_Jose, if you have a look at the posts here http://vip.asus.com/forum/topic.aspx?board_id=1&SLanguage=en-us you can see posts for that issue and the local admin has asked for the disk id. Mine is M1747. My disk was was faulty, came back as DVD-RW. I tried the download version.

The one I downloaded yesterday gives me the crash-on-install problem as well on my 64 bit windows 7. Might try the patch or re-downloading when they fix it, but in all honesty, I agree with some other posters in that the utilities will likely largely go unused

True, I just installed what I needed which was the temp sensors, fan controll

Back