Asus Skt 754 MB, Jornada Pocket PC, M-Audio Revolution 7.1, SMC2404WB wireless router

GodsMadClown

2[H]4U
Email: wfin<_nospam_>[email protected]
Heatware/Ebay username: GodsMadClown

Asus K8V SE Deluxe Socket 754 ATX Motherboard $SOLD.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131490

Not DOA

All accessories pictured by NewEgg are included. (except for optical drive/soundcard connector, which you shouldn't be using anyway since Windows has supported DAE across IDE since Windows 95) Most accessories are still wrapped and untouched.

This motherboard has not been overclocked, nor WILL it overclock, largely because it is based on the VIA K8T800 chipset. However, as one would expect from an Asus board, it is stable as a rock and can be the basis for a nice stock 754 system, especially if purchased with the Thermaltake HSF below.

Thermaltake A1770 Venus 7+ $SOLD
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835106034

Stock cooler that came with my Asus K8V SE/3200+ A64 bundle. It's a pretty standard design, with thin copper fins soldered to copper base. It's pretty quiet with C&Q enabled and plugged into the CPU fan header on the Asus K8V, because the voltage is being thermally regulated.

M-Audio Revolution 7.1 (bare card) $70 shipped

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Revolution71-main.html
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16829121101

[pictures availible upon request]

Not DOA

I've moved to a two-channel setup, and am looking to buy a Emu 0404, so I really don't need this soundcard anymore. It's still in my machine however, as it has the best output of any of my soundcards. There are four big features that make this card better than the Audigy 2 ZS.

1. Better sound quality: ASIO and Kernel Streaming are natively supported, and easily configured in in Foobar2000
2. Better bass management: your subwoofer can actually get signal, and there is an individually adjustable crossover for each speaker, in case you have floorstanders or something.
3. Circle Surround 2 is a better sounding matrixing algorithm than CMMS
4. None of your money has to go to fund Creative's mission of evil world domination.

It does have a slight framerate penalty in Sensura game mode, because of CPU usage emulating EAX in software. I didn't care, because I thought the sound was worth it, and I don't really game that much.

SMC 2404WBR wireless router $20

Not DOA

Stateful Packet inspestion, inclusive MAC lists, 256-bit WEP encryption, and a web interface that doesn't suck. Upgraded to a 802.11g Linksys.

HP Jornada 540 32MB Pocket PC $SALE PPENDING shipped

Not DOA

It'll come with a charging/sync cradle and I'll try to dig up some CDs, but ActiveSync is really all that you need, and that's availible on the MS website.

The price reflects the fact that it is well used, with the screen being pretty scratched up. However, when the screen is on, the sratches are MUCH less visible. It's still a very nice little computer for on-the-go writing/reading e-mails, doing MS Office stuff. listening to music, watching videos, as well as normal PDA stuff.

"Freebies" (sorta)

I've got lotsa junk laying around that I'll never use. Buy any of the other stuff from above and I'll toss one (or some) of these in your box. Or you can buy some of them, I guess.

They are all still working AFAIK, but they all come as is.

Sound Blaster Live card $sold

Is that Audigy 1 too pricey for you? Shoot, buy any of the other things, and I'll drop this in the box for free. It's better than onboard, I guess, and I'll burn you a hacked driver CD.

SMC 1211TX 10/100 NIC $sold

This NIC has low CPU usage and a LAN ACPI wake state cable.

ISA controller-based 56k Modem $sold

It has a plug and play defeating jumper, and works in Linux and Windows. It's a hardware-based modem, so it won't suck too much CPU. Good for your linux router box's dialup failover connection.

FT interests...

Decent (600W output) UPS w/ local pickup.

HD580 headphones

More info/pics availible upon request.

Right back at ya... PM me about the headphones. How do they compare to the HD600s? I'm looking to score some HD580s.

I'll bump it... But damnit the "revo" aint the (Traxxas) Revo I was thinkin of

Back