ASUS VE276Q 27" 1920X1080 Monitor, $270

insane111

Limp Gawd
Hmmm...looked at this monitor in August. I will have to look again and debate versus Asus VE278Q. Thanks for post.

I have three of the VE276Q and I'm very pleased with them.

DSC_2588Large.jpg

EDIT: added pics

DSC_2645Medium.jpg

DSC_2644Medium.jpg

Last edited:
I just might bite with this and finally upgrade the video card.. Have the 27 in the middle and my 2 asus 22s in the sides, very happy with asus's quality.

Nice, but I hate dang sales tax. I have really been wanting to go to a 27in. Come on New Years sale!

I would love to pick up two more and this is such a good price, too bad Christmas just drained the bank account :( .

Wow.. I have been drooling over this since it came out.. Would make for a hell of an eyefinity setup. I Dont think you could do better for less then 1200 or so (at least not with anything 24" on up)

Yea I am pushing the budget with just this monitor plus I need to pick up an new GPU to get this and my two 22s to play nicely together, but otherwise would love to do three screens of 27s.

Just bought one myself. Will be here Tuesday.

darn Holiday.

Will be replacing my Lacie electron blue 22 iv. lol

Lol the Holidays always pushes me off budget. I don't want to spend the money, but for something like this that almost matches my 2 monitor's design, I could not pass.

indeed great monitor, only con if it had remote to go with it made life lot easier for us lazy people. i'll wait till CES to see if the LED goes down on price or the 3D comes out.

Just received mine today, and I must say, i'm very pleased.

Zero dead pixels thankfully.

And while I have yet to set it up on my computer desk, I did set it up in the living room and play some UC2 MP for a bit on the ps3 via HDMI.

Very happy. Thanks OP.

Just received mine today, and I must say, i'm very pleased.

Zero dead pixels thankfully.

And while I have yet to set it up on my computer desk, I did set it up in the living room and play some UC2 MP for a bit on the ps3 via HDMI.

Very happy. Thanks OP.

Glad to hear it, mine is taking forever to get here :(

How about backlight bleeding? Most people say theirs has next to none, but I saw a couple people report that they got really bad ones and it was making me nervous.

Glad to hear it, mine is taking forever to get here :(

How about backlight bleeding? Most people say theirs has next to none, but I saw a couple people report that they got really bad ones and it was making me nervous.

Almost none. It's one of the first things I looked for, after seeing a few with those issues.

I think those that had backlight bleeding issues were bought a few months ago. Maybe Asus fixed it? Either way, I wouldn't worry about it.

idgi, who would buy this over the S-IPS 32" LGs available at bestbuy?

I have a bit of backlight bleeding on mine on the bottom. Only visible on very dark scenes.

Back