Asus w90vp-x2 gaming laptop

harmattan

Supreme [H]ardness
SOLD

I have an Asus w90vp-x2 that I'm willing to part with for $1850. I was one of the lucky SOBs who scored a recent open box to go up on Newegg. No idea why this was returned, but I have tested this laptop thoroughly and it functions perfectly in every way. Condition is absolutely pristine except for some small scratches on the bottom of the battery. I wanted to offer to my fellow HardOCP'ers first before it goes up on the Bay and Craigslist. I already have another w90 I purchased retail and it's the best laptop I've owned.

I have done some light OC testing and it runs stable at 2700ghz (probably could go further, I don't know) and 600/900ghz on the 4870 X2. Temps are a cool 36c idle/50c load on the CPU and 58c/47c idle on the GPUs. I have yet to limit break the GPUs, but would assume there's a good deal of headroom left. 3dmark06 score is at or around 15000 at this OC; All games I've run (FO2, the Witcher, Zeno Clash, Crisis Warhead) run beautifully at highest or near-highest settings and resolution. This thing's a beast: it's desktop performance in a laptop.

• Click HERE for specs and links
  • Comes in original packaging with all accessories including backpack, Bluetooth mouse and backup disks.
  • ASUS 360 2 YEAR WARRANTY WITH ACCIDENTAL PROTECTION FOR 1 YEAR (started June 11; I will transfer warranty from my name to buyer)
  • Date of manufacture April 2009 (S/N 94...)
Here are the buying terms...

• Verified Paypal only
  • Will ship once payment confirmed
  • Will ship only to US and Canada

I have no Heat, but am an honest HardOCP'er and am an Ebay member since 2001 with perfect feedback. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have via pm or phone. I'll also consider trade and cash for a netbook.

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

Last edited:
woww it is a piece of art. I wish i have this kind of laptop. it can keep up with any decent non-i7 desktop.

and 18.4" 1900x1200 lcd? it is hell of a laptop

Bump FTW. Com'on OCP'ers! I really don't want to have to give this away to some yokel on the Bay :)

Back