Asylumlan - Evansville, IN near Kentucky, ~200-man LAN! May 5-6

ndruw

Limp Gawd
Asylumlan

Asylumlan is a LAN for about 200 people held at the 4H-center in Evansville, about 30 minutes or so from Kentucky and Illinois. It's generally a pretty family-friendly environment (until the Counter-Strike Source Tourney starts, of course), with great food and tons of prizes from sponsors.

As of my posting, we are only at 140 registrations (the May event is always a little less popaluted, most fall/winter events and the 250+ man anniversary event sold out in about a week.) We are aiming for closer to 200 to keep our sponsorships together, and to make the tourneys more interesting (also, as of my posting, the top three tourneys in the voting are Unreal Tournament 2004, Call of Duty 2, and of course Counter-Strike Source)

We need some good players for all these games to cause some upsets for the local clans, who plan on walking all over all of the tourneys.

Other events included are: triathlon events, Best mod and ghetto mod contests, and possibly even the Hot Rod/SuperPi speed contest.

A list of sponsors is available here with the current tourney vote, note that 90% of the prizes are given away through drawingSponsors and Votes. Generally, expect to see a lot of Cases, Motherboards, and Cooling supplies.

It's late so I can't think well enough to type well, but feel freee to PM me or leave questions here for me to answer.

Hope you can join us!

Hmm...I wish it was even closer to home. I'm up in South Bend..boo

Back