ATI tool...........cant get to work right

Chris Lakies

Limp Gawd
Ok so i followed Madshrimps guide for using this.
Madshrimps how to

I get it all set up where i want everything i even disabled the ATI Hotkey Poller aka ati2evxx.exe. To stop it from switching between 2d/3d modes.

In the Start up options i have the application to start at windows start up via registry (have also tried the other way listed).

What happens is when Windows starts and everything seems good until the desk top pops up..........it freezes than the screen goes black and the monitor clicks off.

WTF?

I was having the same problem with ATI Tool OCing until I increased the voltages in it. You see, it may be trying to run 3d speeds at 2d voltages, which are way too low for even stock 3d speeds. Try upping the voltages in ATI Tool to the stock voltages, that way they will stay like that all the time.

krameriffic said:
I was having the same problem with ATI Tool OCing until I increased the voltages in it. You see, it may be trying to run 3d speeds at 2d voltages, which are way too low for even stock 3d speeds. Try upping the voltages in ATI Tool to the stock voltages, that way they will stay like that all the time.

Yep I already did that still same problem...

I think i found out why.

THere is a 2d and 3d drop down menu in ATI Tools that i over looked.....i didn't disable the 3d mode.

I'm retarded!!!! :(

Back