ATI X800 Pro or ATI X00 XT PE Availible?

Q-Ball23

Limp Gawd
Is it true that the X850 has already replaced the X800 Pro and X800 XT PE's? Is ATI still going to produce X800 Pro and XT PE's?

I rather buy a BBA product myself.

This sucks, I know ATI is still going to build new cards on AGP and PCI Express. But where are the X800's :(

If ATI is no longer making X800's, what happens if you RMA a X800 Pro? Free Upgrade? :D

What about the XLs?

They just started those, barely any stores have been...

I hope production on them starts beggining, specially in Canada.

ATI X800 XL have no power(molex). I still rather have a X800 Pro Vivo or a X800 XT PE myself. Its a good card, but slower ram and yadda yadda :rolleyes:

Certain Manufacurers are putting a power connector on the X800XL. Just make sure you buy the right one.

Theres plenty of places selling X800XT PEs now - check pricewatch.com. I just bought a Sapphire AGP X800XTPE for $514 from Allstarshop.com. Thats the OEM version but the warranty is just fine and the retail box doesnt come with anything special in it for $50 more.

Judging by the BBA XT PE availability, it would seem they went out of production the day after they went into production. :D

Doh, I sound like an Nvidiot now!

Nvidia is good, But I like ATI more! If they are out of production, what would I get back if a RMA'ed my X800 Pro Vivo? X850 would rock lol :D

I hope so because my X800Pro Vivo Broke recently (an Elsa Model) and I Plan to RMA this weekend. Question though, has anyone ever RMAed an ELSA brand card? Even after calling them its been pretty confusing.

Back