ATX case w/400w $9.99 AR free shipping

Looks like a great deal, i just ordered a $35 case from AMAX on friday. Damn :mad:

Has this shipped for anyone? My order is still open and they are OOS.

Price is up & sold out, but still a decent deal; better looking than most of the "deal" cases at TD.
Final Price: $15.97

Mine hasn't shipped, though the price hasn't changed for my order - some sites will charge you the cost when they ship it, not when you order :rolleyes:

Mine shipped! Scheduled for Saturday delivery? Gotta love fedex!

Recieved mine, first thing I noticed was the rattling when I got the box, opened it up and the front of the case was broken off, 4 of the clips broke and a couple of the faceplates came off. Then I noticed 1 of the panels wasn't even put on there all the way. Also the metal is extremely thin even the ps, flexes like crazy when it's apart. The good thing about the case is that it looks decent, I can't really complain about a $10 case though, as long as I get that rebate.

Did fedex require signature or were they able to just leave it?
I wonder if I can refuse it if the box "rattles"...

Call either the company you ordered it from or the company that makes the case, they can probably send you the front panel. I ordered a cheap case a long time ago off some site (appc.com or something like that) It came with black CD drive covers that always broke. The company sent me 2 entire faceplates (with power button, drive covers, CD drive cover, front i/opanel etc) on two seperate ocassions.

I got mine today and it has a giant dent in the top of it. The box is in perfect condition so it was already dented before it was packaged. I wonder if they're all messed up.

Hot Karl said:
I got mine today and it has a giant dent in the top of it. The box is in perfect condition so it was already dented before it was packaged. I wonder if they're all messed up.

yes

I received a damaged case too. Box was intact, assumed damaged at the factory.

ClubIT agreed to replace it immeadiately and pay for the shipping. They intended to ship as soon as I had a tracking number from UPS. Between the long first delivery and UPSes failure to pick until 4 days after they were supposed to, it appeared that I would miss the 15 day period from the order date to file for the rebate since I would have to await the arrival of the second one to get the UPC code to send in. ClubIT sent me another one (3 day shipping no less) before I had returned the first one so I could make the rebate cutoff.

I found their customer service to be courtious, helpful, and easy to deal with. I believe they went the extra mile for me in this case.

I was tempted to order one of these, but now i'm glad i skipped it.

Back