Auzentech X-Fi Prelude driver page down

cold_steel

Gawd
Seems like they have pulled all drivers for the X-Fi prelude from their support site (as of 11:30p CST 5/7/08.) Not good for be beings my card arrives tomorrow! Anyone know of a mirror where I can snag the latest ones?

Thanx alot my friend, I almost sh*t the bed this morning... Got my new proc and went to reformat to find the driver site disabled...

Eh, I was thinking about purchasing a Prelude...

this certainly doesn't look good on the company, unless they pulled them down to update new ones perhaps?

did they fix the mic problems? I can't get my mic to work on the Prelude... otherwise everything else is great. but I need my mic for gaming. I'm using a spare USB one now.. but I'd like to use my headset's.

anybody have a link for the older drivers? the one before RC5-1_Patch10.zip

I'm uploading rc5_122807_xfiprelude.zip for you.
It will take approx 1.5hrs to complete, then I'll post a link to it :)

very nice thx for all the links up to help the X-fi Prelude community.

np, I hope it stays up a while.
Does anyone know how long RapidShare links remain live?

np, I hope it stays up a while.
Does anyone know how long RapidShare links remain live?

They remain active upto 30days if no one d/ls it. If people keep d/ling it then it will stay up.

Wow. The Prelude drivers are still not up on the Auzentech page. Disappointing.

Looks like Auzentech finally uploaded drivers for the Prelude on their website. You need to type in your serial number though, and as luck would have it mine is invalid. Gimme a break:eek:

Looks like Auzentech finally uploaded drivers for the Prelude on their website. You need to type in your serial number though, and as luck would have it mine is invalid. Gimme a break:eek:

Use caps my friend, I put mine in, it said invalid I then tried caps and worked just fine.

Use caps my friend, I put mine in, it said invalid I then tried caps and worked just fine.

I just sent support an email telling them if they honestly expect me to tear my computer appart to get some stupid number of my sound card, that I might as well just replace said sound card while I'm in there and never buy an auzen product again.

No way in hell I'm giving them the S/N for that BS

I just sent support an email telling them if they honestly expect me to tear my computer appart to get some stupid number of my sound card, that I might as well just replace said sound card while I'm in there and never buy an auzen product again.

No way in hell I'm giving them the S/N for that BS

It doesn't matter if you give them a serial number or not. You still can't download it. It says mine is invalid just like everyone else. This is total bullshit. :(

It doesn't matter if you give them a serial number or not. You still can't download it. It says mine is invalid just like everyone else. This is total bullshit. :(

Worked for me!

you don't need to rip your whole PC apart, just get the SN off of your box.

The box......... riiiiiiiiiiiight......... for a sound card I've had for like a year now.

Worked for me!

you don't need to rip your whole PC apart, just get the SN off of your box.

Do I have to register it or something? It was saying invalid serial number, but now it is saying serial number entered cannot be found. I'm positve I'm putting in the right number.

You guys must be using the wrong number or something. It does work. :D
Anyway, I'll host the file on my server for awhile. :cool:

zRC5-1_Patch10.zip

I do agree though that it is a big steamy pile of BS to make us give them our S/N. :mad:

You guys must be using the wrong number or something. It does work. :D
Anyway, I'll host the file on my server for awhile. :cool:

zRC5-1_Patch10.zip

I do agree though that it is a big steamy pile of BS to make us give them our S/N. :mad:

lol, its the same as the 2 links on the previous page :)

Ah but now the microphone works wonders for me. No more using onboard audio ftw

Back