AV123 ELT525 Monitor Speakers (Cherry) $169/pair Shipped

If you knew the intimate details of the lives of everyone who made anything you would never want to buy a single product. I paid for the speakers, not the guy making them(or profiting from them). And, I'm satisfied. That's enough for me.

If you knew the intimate details of the lives of everyone who made anything you would never want to buy a single product. I paid for the speakers, not the guy making them(or profiting from them). And, I'm satisfied. That's enough for me.

To an extent I agree with you, however I personally wouldn't buy a product from a man who clearly makes it a point to rip off his paying customers in the name of charity. Just sounds like an all around untrustworthy individual and if I were you I'd be apprehensive about what kind of support I would receive should my speakers ever falter.

the problem is when use your own companies forum to promote CHARITY raffles and then keep the money for yourself and deliver almost none of the money to the person who was supposed to get it youre basically the lowest form of thief out there.

mark has gathered $100,000 in raffle money over the years on his forum, VERY little of it is accounted for, theres a good chance he pocketed more than half of it (and probably a lot more than that).

He has no shame, and when you purchase the speakers youre putting money DIRECTLY into his pocket seeing as hes the sole owner of the company.

This would be the same as the CEO of corsair hosting charity raffles to the tunes of tens of thousands of dollars for an orphanage and then never delivering the money, do you really think no one would throw a shit storm?? REALLY??

Back