Azureus 2.5.0.4 - A few Questions

D4rkside

Limp Gawd
So I recently rolled back my Vuze infested Azureus to the classic 2.5.0.4 build, which I believe is the most recent, stable classic version of the client.

I should note before I get started that I'm running OSX (Leopard) with this.

Right away I noticed a few nagging things that I miss about 3.0...is there any way to set up classic Azureus to "close" by hitting the "X" but not actually quit like you can with Azureus 3.0 and Transmission? Currently I've only been able to either minimize it or have it actually quit the application. I'd like it out of the dock but still running and downloading my Torrents. Is there any way I can set this up?

Also, I seem to be having some font issues with this version of Azureus (that were not present when I was running 3.0). Could this maybe be solved simply by a reboot? I haven't tried that yet due to the things I have running now and my wanting to complete them before a reboot. I ask because it seems like something a reboot probably won't fix (although I've solved many strange problem with software acting weird by rebooting my machine). Is there something else it could be? I don't think it's that I don't have the right fonts installed on my machine as before 3.0 came out I never had this problem, and it is only in some areas of the app so I doubt they would change fonts so frequently.

For a visual representation of my font dilemma...

Thanks in advance guys :D

Bump because I'm still curious about why the aforementioned might be happening on 2.5.0.4, however, I tried going back up to Azureus 3.0 with Vuze, and am having the same problem of weird text formatting issues, as if they're in different fonts...fonts I can't read for that matter. Does anyone know why this might be? I've tried new and old versions, re-installing the apps, nothing seems to be helping...any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks :)

Back