B&M Stores that carry 20WMGX2

51mmz0rz

n00b
I went looking today for the NEC 20WMGX2, but all place were out of stock. Best Buy says they have decided to longer carry that model, and I couldn't find any near me with back stock. I also tried Circuit City, which doesn't seem to carry NEC products.

So, if you've bought this monitor lately at a B&M, where'd you get it?

I went looking today for the NEC 20WMGX2, but all place were out of stock. Best Buy says they have decided to longer carry that model, and I couldn't find any near me with back stock. I also tried Circuit City, which doesn't seem to carry NEC products.

So, if you've bought this monitor lately at a B&M, where'd you get it?

Best Buy used too but isnt willing to sell any premium products (IPS based) anymore. Circuit City only sells them on their website. The only b&m that still stocks them is Frys Electronics.

Actually i tried getting my 20wmgx2 from fry's and the only ones they had there were open box returns (2 to be exact) and i asked if they were going to get more but said that it's a clearance item now. Must be why they were so cheap on their website. So i just bought it from Newegg instead.

When I purchased mine about a month ago I couldn't find it in any local B&M store. I went through Newegg and got a great deal!

Best Buy used too but isnt willing to sell any premium products (IPS based) anymore. Circuit City only sells them on their website. The only b&m that still stocks them is Frys Electronics.
It's a fricken shame that more people don't know or care about the different lcd technologies...all they look for is size and price.:(

Back