(B3) Board(s) new for purchase siting

Q8ball

Weaksauce
Well, if you've have been going nuts like I have trying to build a 1155 machine and waiting for MSI, here is a little treat. I found this website with 5 in stock...well 4 now =D.

Thought I'd share.

MSI P67-GD65: - 4 left - $187.22 + ~7.5 Shipping (2-3 Ground) as of this posting.
http://www.provantage.com/msi-p67a-gd65-b3~AMSTB08C.htm

I know in a few other threads there have been post buried in them stating they have B3 sitings. Maybe use this as a centralized one for tracking.

Edit: New egg now has the following:

ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME (REV 3.0)

MSI P67A-GD65 (B3)
MSI H67MA-E35 (B3)
MSI H61MU-E35 (B3)

BIOSTAR TP67B+
BIOSTAR TH67+

All of Which still in Stock

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. Just ordered up a GD55 from that site (provantage). Never ordered from them but their reviews seem ok and there's no tax for me so I figured what the hell, who knows when newegg or amazon will actually have them again. Now I can finally finish my build. They said they had 10 GD55(B3)'s in stock at the time of my order, now I just have to squirm and wait and see if that was actually legitimate until my order is processed.

Last edited:
For folks in the UK, Aria have loads of the Asus P8P67 Pro. Ones going in my new rig thats being built today. Wahoo!

"Never ordered from them but their reviews seem ok"
I have a few times and they are fine.

Dang missed out on the GD65

Last edited:
Just ordered a GD65 off ProVantage. Hopefully this comes through but the "5 In Stock" isn't too encouraging. Then again, I'm assuming that will be the norm from now until April.

No you didn't they still have 5 left in stock.

I don't know how accurate their inventory system works bc it stayed the same after I bought one and alphaone did as well. I called them before I jumped the gun bc I couldn't believe I finally had found somebody with some.

However, just got confirmation mine is already in the mail which is awesome.

I don't know how accurate their inventory system works bc it stayed the same after I bought one and alphaone did as well. I called them before I jumped the gun bc I couldn't believe I finally had found somebody with some.

However, just got confirmation mine is already in the mail which is awesome.

When exactly did you place your order? I placed mine at about 0730 pacific or about an hour after your original post and the status still says "Your Internet order has been reviewed and is about to be released into the order processing stream."

edit: Just now it changed after I posted that and now it says:
"Your order has been placed with one of our suppliers who will ship it directly to you.

Note: Your order has been forwarded to a regional warehouse for processing. We will issue an invoice once we have confirmation."

They also just charged my card so I guess that means they actually will be shipping it (and it's not back ordered, well, for me anyway).

I posted this within minutes after I placed my order over the phone. I also got a phone call I think from the regional warehouse for confirm. So you may get a call too? Dunno if that's standard, can't remember if they were confirming the address or just notifying me. But I'm not complaining about the extra communication :). Still can't believe mine is on the ground.

Hooray! Mine just got confirmed as shipped! (Just an email and updated order status on the website, no call :) ) Almost exactly an hour after yours was shipped, like clockwork. This after spending the morning refreshing the order status every 10 minutes because I was worried that I was too late and the inventory just hadn't updated yet.

so tempted just to buy the biostar P67 b3

130 bucks does seem like a pretty good price for a no frills crossfire usb 3 sata 6.0 board though any opinions out there?

Hooray! Mine just got confirmed as shipped! (Just an email and updated order status on the website, no call :) ) Almost exactly an hour after yours was shipped, like clockwork. This after spending the morning refreshing the order status every 10 minutes because I was worried that I was too late and the inventory just hadn't updated yet.
Yup, I ordered a GD55, took quite awhile until it said that the warehouse had it and that it shipped. Just about 4 hours. Stock still shows 10 and 5 for GD55 and GD65, but with distributed inventory systems updates can take time, and may not occur until items are physically shipped out of the location.

Shango

Glad to see fellow [H]'s were able to get in on it. I almost posted it on reddit, but I wanted to give you guys some love.

So if we're keeping the love [H], then anyone get in on Amazon's ASUS P8P67 boards currently posted but not yet available? I ordered and have an invoice for a Maximus IV 1155 for $208, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna snub me.... I took screenshots and have the email invoices, but they're the big guy so who knows. If not, I'll just order a P8P67 Pro from Newegg or them still. Amazon's ASUS 1155 boards are all mixed up with the right description and title but wrong item model number and price. The Maximus IV price and model were for the P8P67 Pro.

And, does anyone know how Amazon handles this kind of issue if you've already purchased it (but they didn't charge card yet)?

Last edited:
Purchased a GD65 from the egg , saw pics of the Asus Sabertooth p67 , looks great.

ordered my gd65, unfortunately it was 730pm so i probably wont get it until monday...
even though newegg is here in memphis.. i shoulda opted to have it hand delivered for i think it was $35
im pretty sure we have that option.

i was gonna go for the asus pro, but im going to match it with an msi frozr 570, or 580 depending on my funds in the next couple weeks.

Looks like msi is trying to get the jump on everyone else. now if they were this fast handling our rma's for all the other boards that we have returned over the years we would all be extatic..
just goes to show what they can do when they want to...

Last edited:
so tempted just to buy the biostar P67 b3

130 bucks does seem like a pretty good price for a no frills crossfire usb 3 sata 6.0 board though any opinions out there?

My opinion is if you have to ask : no. Now at $105 for the Biostar H67, I bought that one, that is a decent price but no overcolocking. To me overcolcking isn't worth the extra $30-60 for an unproven board. They are all a crapshoot at this point. When the dust settles and a Sandy Bridge board under $200 is shown bullet proof then buy the expensive board. Too early now for folks like us who need to ask, JMHO.

My GD55(B3) that I ordered from provantage (apparently they still have 4 left there) yesterday morning is on the truck for delivery right now. I have no idea how it managed to get here so fast but I'm by no means complaining. Too bad my ram which is the last remaining part won't be here until monday. I'll be able to finish the build 99% but not be able to run it :(

So I got my GD55(B3) today, it's real. Also apparently my ram will be coming tomorrow so I'll put it all together if I have time and we'll see how she goes. I'm always paranoid about pressing that power button for the first time you know..? Afraid something will go poof and release the magic smoke or arguably worse, nothing happens at all.

Just noticed the sata3 cables on the gd65 are white (blah) so I went to the egg to see about getting some black ones and they are $6 - $7 for one cable,dang that's a lot. (and they all have metal latches)

@alphaone , did you set it up yet ? I have not found any reviews of the new b3 mb's.

Last edited:
Amazon really needs to get their shipment in lol. I dont have time to mess around with the comp, but I really want to buy it.

@alphaone , did you set it up yet ? I have not found any reviews of the new b3 mb's.

Yes I just built it today. Finally finished with all the updates, customizing, etc. and even got around to some overclocking. The board runs great, rock solid and fast with the 2600k at 4.4 on auto vcore (which works out to about 1.3v). My hyper 212+ handles it easily.

Anything in particular you would like to know?

Back