Baby on the way, time for a big F/S thread!

Pwnisher

Limp Gawd
PRICES DROPPED AGAIN

My girlfriend of 4 years now is expecting so it's time for this geek to get hitched and prepare for a family. I'm cleaning house so to speak and my computer room is going to be converted into a nursery and I am getting rid of a ton of my goodies to prepare for it. All prices are for shipping to the 48 States, I am not opposed to shipping elsewhere, but arrangements will have to be made. You can find me on AIM as Pwnisher if you like to discuss or Email me if you want pics, I want to keep the bandwith to a minimum.

Abit IS7: 10/100 LAN not Gigabit, 2 SATA,etc - LINK my price $65 shipped.

P4 2.6c Retail with Box and OEM HS/Fan - $110 shipped

DEAL= By the mobo and cpu for $160 shipped

MSI Mega 651 SFF System: $350 + shipping *price drop*
Specs: P4 2.0, 512 mb PC 3200 (2x256 Smasung with blue heatspreaders), 60 gb 7200rpm HD, MSI DVD-CDRW drive. I bought this from another forum member and plans have changed now. I can send pics or other info just ask.

Extreme Gamer 400W PSU "Vigor 400" - $27 shipped Link
I don't recall where I picked this thing up at, but it's new in the box still sealed and it's blue =)

VisionTek ATI 9200SE PCI Video Card 128mb 1 month old - $35 shipped

PC Games: All in Retail box with manuals and cases - prices shipped
Unreal2 - $10
Diablo II Collector Edition with DVD and all the goodies - $20
Jedi Academy - $15

SOLD ITEMS:
1 x 512MB DDR PC-2100 (Nanya brand CL2 don't know about other timings for sure) - Sold to STRESSTEST
Antec Aria SFF Case with 300W PSU LINK - Sold to sxotty
Swiftech MCX-478 HeatSink with a Vantech Stealth 92mm fan LINK - Sold to daba

If you think I'm too expensive haggle with me, I'm open to sane offers.

Heat Feedback

Ebay Feedback

<edit> I'm in Zip Code 83704 if you are looking for shipping info</edit>

Lian-Li PC-7 ATX Case with side window - $50 + shipping This case is in perfect condition and I have all the bay covers etc. Maybe local pickup if possible

Shipping quote to Colorado (80027)?

Let me be the first on the forum to congrats you!

Great stuff and great price.

-CaL

could you calculate shipping costs to 98683 for the li-li? (vancouver, WA, not too far away)
we should be in the same ship zone so it shouldn't be ridiculous. PM me the price and i'll see what i can do ;P
My bro is interested in this thing

diredesire said:
could you calculate shipping costs to 98683 for the li-li? (vancouver, WA, not too far away)
we should be in the same ship zone so it shouldn't be ridiculous. PM me the price and i'll see what i can do ;P
My bro is interested in this thing
lol, my bro is also interested

oh, btw, the 2001fp is mine

Aye both 40's are pending, I'll be adding more later today as I get time, I have a ton of packing to do now! Thanks for the bump's and the kind words.

Organized the post a little and added some more stuff, everyone who paid via Paypal got shipped off today. Thanks for the looks and bumps

Congrats! Get ready for a very life changing experiance (and don't worry I never got called any names when mine was born so all the horror stories are not completely true...granted drugs do help lol ^-^) I would like to get the 400 watt blue PSU off you. I needed to know if the rails were good though as I am having a problem with my current 420Watt Turbo Link PSU that is giving me real crappy overclocking limits right now.

Self bumpage added some things. If you think I'm to high (or just high) haggle with me, I'm open minded. I'm up late and on AIM if you want to rap about anything.

Pwnisher said:
My girlfriend of 4 years now is expecting so it's time for this geek to get hitched and prepare for a family.

:eek: Not married? Girlfriend?! Oh the horror!

Haha free bump for you, congrats man!

Edited again, sold some more. 40gb drives are back on the block, deal fell through. SHipped a bunch out again today emails and IM's sent with tracking numbers

PM's replied to, more stuff going out today. Prices are negotiable if you want to haggle

back to the front

I would like to get rid of the rest of my "inventory" before the weekend, if anything catches your eye let me know and I'll consider offers, and partial trades and such.

Back