"Back to the Future" Blu-ray trilogy for $15 at Target and BB

beowulf7

[H]F Junkie
From SD:
Blu-rays: Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy $15, Man On Fire $5

SD said:
Best Buy has Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray) for $15 with free store pickup. Shipping is free if you spend $25 or more, otherwise it's $2.49. Thanks yuugotserved

Target Stores [View Ad] also have Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy (Blu-ray) for $15. Thanks yuugotserved [Discuss]

Target Stores [View Ad] also have Man On Fire (Blu-ray) for $8 - $3 with Printable Coupon = $5. Thanks persian_mafia [Discuss]

Edit: Also at Amazon (see post #9)

Last edited:
The Best Buy page is coming up at $24.99. If they had it for $15 I would be on my way to the store right now.

The Best Buy page is coming up at $24.99. If they had it for $15 I would be on my way to the store right now.
According to the thread, it seems like BB had it at $15 then raised the price. :( Some even got it for $10 using a $5 off coupon. :eek:

Target's is B&M only, but might be worth a shot if you have one near you or near where you typically commute.

I got this when it first came out around the Holiday Season and for anyone fan of the movies its a great deal at regular price. The extras alone are worth $15 IMO.

it's on amazon for the same price!
Yep, you beat me to it:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Back-to-the-Future-25th-Anniversary-Trilogy-Blu-ray/dp/product/B00198X0UO"]Amazon.com: Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]: Michael J. Fox, Adrian Paul, Christopher Lloyd: Movies & TV@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nDv9cslWL.@@AMEPARAM@@51nDv9cslWL[/ame]

Here's the SD thread about it.

I got my $5 price adjustment for this BR trilogy on Sun. for my purchase on Sat. at Target. :cool:

^ It looks like [H] changed the way links show up here, at least for Amazon links. :confused:

Now that I got this BR trilogy of my fav. movie, I just need a damn BR player! :rolleyes: LOL

Sweet, I love when Amazon steps up and matches deals like this when most online retailers wouldn't even care.

In for one from othem + Saving Private ryan since it's finally on sale @ 14.99 now, why not.

On a slightly different note, I noticed on SD that the "Ultimate Matrix Collection" on BR is selling for $30 at BB. I wonder if it'll see $15 anytime soon (or at Amazon). If so, that could be an even better deal than the BTTF trilogy. :cool:

Take the Target ad in to BB and they will price match it.

Back