Back

Oomps

Gawd
Don't know if anyone would remember me or not. I haven't been active on the forums or f@h since around mid 2004, and it seems as though my account was purged. I think it used to be Bryanb80. I saw the story on slashdot about the ps3 and ati cores due out for f@h and got back into it a bit. Unfortunately, I only bring 3 machines right now.

2.7ghzx2 opti (with an anxious ati x1900xt)
3.5ghz p4
2.6ghz p4

Hoping to add more soon.

Welcome back

Even tho i dont remember you since i wasnt around back then, its still good to see anyone around here (except maybe zim01)

So come on in, grab a drink and headbutt yourself a roo :D any little bit helps

Welcome back

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Get a room you two! :p

Welcome back!

Oomps said:
2.7ghzx2 opti (with an anxious ati x1900xt)
3.5ghz p4
2.6ghz p4

Hoping to add more soon.
8.8 GHz is a nice addition to the [H]orde. Welcome back.

Welcome back!

I would try and stay away from mary I know what your thinking one a two drinks and you think he is a she and looks good in that dress. You really don't want to wake up to that beside you, if you don't beleave me ask moose.

Duster said:
Welcome back!

I would try and stay away from mary I know what your thinking one a two drinks and you think he is a she and looks good in that dress. You really don't want to wake up to that beside you, if you don't beleave me ask moose.
I know not of which you speak.

Pocatello said:
8.8 GHz is a nice addition to the [H]orde. Welcome back.
11.5Ghz not 8.8Ghz

U missed the dualies. And that's even nicer too ;)

roftranspo said:
reverse...she married HIM :eek:
And Marty wants to marry u for the drunk woman u are...
drunk.jpg

Jon855 said:
And Marty wants to marry u for the drunk woman u are...
drunk.jpg

thats hawt!!!!!...if i wasnt already married...i would be all over that like moosie on a twinkie :D

Back