Badge Art Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, but the good man still has some stock and is willing to do another round..... I smell another DC badge competition! ;)

Spectre said:
So sad to see another one lost to the crack rock.

Unfortunately, you are correct. It's a little less expensive than putting systems together for folding though so that is a small positive.

Hito Bahadur said:
Any ideas on a new contest....

I think we could be game for another Badge Art Contest. That was one of the most enjoyable things of the last year. Say start in mid-Jan like the past one. :D

p[H]ant0m said:
I think we could be game for another Badge Art Contest. That was one of the most enjoyable things of the last year. Say start in mid-Jan like the past one. :D

Hard to believe it has been a year.

I think we would need to come up a theme. I hate to rehash the exact same thoughts as last year. We might want to think of something besides badge art, however I love (still excited) the way the current badges turned out.

It reminds me, I'm not certain whether I ever got a badge to Steve or Kyle.....hmmm...I'll have to work on that.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

I spoke with Moose this morning, and he suggest maybe case appliques such as the ones that appear as an etching on a window. It's something different from badges but is still cool.

p[H]ant0m said:
I spoke with Moose this morning, and he suggest maybe case appliques such as the ones that appear as an etching on a window. It's something different from badges but is still cool.

And I even found a source... :)

Somehow I never saw this.....i remember seeing the original badge contest. Do you take snail-mail if you're lame and don't have a pay-pal acount?

xxGriff said:

I'm gonna get there :)

Yeah, on 4/28 I was in the same boat... 3 1/2 months later, I broke 100,000, now 8 months in, I just broke 300,000. Just keep plugging away.

Keith

Okay guys, the moment is finally upon us. I am down to 4 badges (shipped out 3 this week).

My intention was to purchase 2 of the remaining 4 for myself which really only leaves 2.

I am willing to order more, but my minimum realistic (cost effective) order amount is 100 as I would plan on going through the same supplier as last time since the quality was top notch.

If you are still working towards qualifying for the badges or had been planning on saving up for the significant $4 price per badge *j/k* then let me know and I will factor that into consideration for an additional block purchase. I hate for these things to stop because they turned out so well but I guess all good things must come to an end.

Please provide your comments about these badges, new badges or the applique that has been suggested. I have enjoyed providing support to the team and running the contest. Although I haven't been posting as much this has provided a link back to the group.

Funds:
Purchases:
$500 (assuming I sell last 4: 125 x $4= $500)
Expenses:
$170 Purchase Badges
$28 Paypal
$5 Packaging (Tape, Index cards, Envelopes)
$19 Stamps
$60 Donation to Child's Play Fund Raiser (HardOCP DC donation 11/05)

Balance:
$218 For future projects

Congrats, as always, to Schmave who designed the winning the artwork as well as p[H]ant0m, Mayhem33, LPerry who also submitted artwork. Also to all those who participated in the constest. It has been a fun year.

I would consider that a future project......she'd have to have a Hard|DC logo tattooed on her or something though.

Hito Bahadur said:
I would consider that a future project......she'd have to have a Hard|DC logo tattooed on her or something though.
hire one on, so you can go do the DC when you're lacking motivation.

distributed... uh... :D

the black knight always triumphs!

might be a little too "distributed" for our younger audience.... and those of us who are married/engaged..... ;)

maybe a [H]ard Muse? lol

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Guys I still have badges left...if you want some, PM me and I will tell you if I have enough for you to place your order.

Baha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back