Batman: Arkham Asylum $13.60 on Steam

oneils

Limp Gawd
I just picked up Batman: Arkham Asylum for 13.60 on Steam, in case anyone is interested.

Wanted to pick this up for a while, and was just waiting for an opportunity like this.

Apologies if this is against forum policies.

This is already in hot deals section, looks like a great buy if I didn't already own it on PC and PS3!

I have a question though for others, I finished the game story mode,riddles, and stones. Are challenge maps only online with other people or still for single player?

Okay, confessional time. I raved about the demo for this title, and gleefully bought it on day one, and had a one week love affair with it it.

I still haven't finished it.

One of the most fun and engaging games I've played in the last few years for PC. I even went back for several hours more after beating it to try and find all the Riddler extras.

I tried the demo and loved it. Bought the game. GFWL sucks but the game owns.

Ya I bit as well. Been meaning to grab this on one of the sales for months. Finally got it lol.

Playing the game now....unfortunately, using a mouse so far. Hope to switch/try a windows controller soon. Definitely a great storyline and fun to play.

This title is easily worth this price... but... this is just a warm up... expect to see this title on sale at Steam for five dollars in a month and a half. If you can wait then you should.

That said, you have to participate in life. You can't keep on waiting for a better deal.

Really good game, it's one of the rare gems that feels 100% like a console game but is done so well that it's not only a good game by console standards but it's also bloody good to play on the PC as well, I'd recommend this game to just about anyone.

I just bit on this too. I'm enjoying it so far, it's a lot of fun. It takes me back to when I would watch the animated series, given that most of the voice actors reprise their roles, but a bit darker.

I picked this up in Steam's last Holiday Sale as a part of the Eidos Pack ($50 for everything), and it was totally worth it.

I do wish they'd upgrade those of us with it all ready to GOTY Edition (have a free copy from an Nvidia card) I have to say I keep playing the first mission every so often but then get sidetracked with another title. Mark Hamill 's Joker is FANTASTIC however, easily the best "traditional joker" to date even though its voice work. The gameplay is solid, I really need to get back to it. If you have an X360 controller or similar, it plays best with a gamepad I find.

I tend not to finish alot of single player games as well. Just lack of time and sometimes I lose interest as something else catches my eye lol. Anyway, this game is fun as hell and I remember why I played through the demo twice when it first came out. Something I never do. It's a quality title and a nice suprise to be honest.

The challenge mode for this game is addicting too especially the infinite wave mode.

This was my GOTY for 2009, I mean really it was.

I am in no way a Batman fanboy so I avoided this title until I couldn't any longer. I was blown away by the level of polish, story and honestly.. amazing voice acting. Mark Hamil as the Joker was fucking amazing. Anyways, the game is basically a Batman simulator and I'm not sure it could have been done any better.

Gritty, dark, adult and sinister in just about every way. This game is probably the best license title I've ever played.

got it installed and running at 5760x1080 easily... game runs very smooth and feels very polished so far.. the console-ee-ness of it doesn't make me want to jump out of a window so that's nice.. and the xbox 360 controller I got for Lego Harry Potter finally has a new use. :)

Easily one of the best games I've ever played on PC. I finally started playing it after buying it 3 months ago...last few years I've had trouble sticking with single player games after the first hour or so but this game keeps me coming back, graphics, story, voice acting, atmosphere simply amazing.

plus it's a good time of year to play a creepy game like this.. ;) usually I re-play the FEAR series in october but this year I didn't.. liking this game a lot so far!

Back