Batman Arkham Asylum, PC or Console :o

Gotta lvoe it. I think even if they decided not to add Physx, it is still a gorgeous game. Can't wait to go home and play it today.

Love this game so far.

Picked it up for PS3. The bestbuy sale did it for me, Madden + Batman for $60 = win

I say console, and I'm more of a PC fan. Well, I think I'm starting to drift into FPS's only for PC and everything else for my 360.

I try to use my ps3 every now and then but I cant play with jaggies. Its all I see when playing, jaggies everywhere :eek:.

This game is that short? Wow.

It's cause after the first play through which took me forever (Beat the game 100% riddles, challenges etc). I was a master of combat so I had combos of 40x hits and stuff on hard mode which was the only thing left I needed for platinum trophy. I just blazed through the story line the second time around cause I already knew what I was doing.

It's cause after the first play through which took me forever (Beat the game 100% riddles, challenges etc). I was a master of combat so I had combos of 40x hits and stuff on hard mode which was the only thing left I needed for platinum trophy. I just blazed through the story line the second time around cause I already knew what I was doing.

i don't know if the game is short or if its THAT GOOD !;)

The game is that good. My girlfriend actually picked up the game as her first 360 purchase and she is enjoying it a lot too

Whew, ok! :)

i got it for ps3 cuz i have surround sound + nice couch + 52inch hdtv in living room.

I've got an XBOX 360, 52" TV and a couch in the living room and I'd still rather play it on my PC. Nothing beats running games at 2560x1600.

I get most games, other than this type on consoles. Any sort of shooter, PC for me. Action/Adventure on the console. I just like the controller better, and the PS3 gets The Joker.

I've got an XBOX 360, 52" TV and a couch in the living room and I'd still rather play it on my PC. Nothing beats running games at 2560x1600.

Well if you'd like to play it on the TV, why not hook it up via HDMI? It's nice that new cards don't have much of anything preventing them from getting hooked up to TVs nowadays...

anyone wanan buy my ps3 copy off me ? its getting traded in to gamestop if not on tuesday

Well if you'd like to play it on the TV, why not hook it up via HDMI? It's nice that new cards don't have much of anything preventing them from getting hooked up to TVs nowadays...

I can. My HTPC could run the game at that resolution I'm sure. It's already hooked up via HDMI to the TV.

I just use a DVI-HDMI and it solves the problem indefinitely. I picked up a 8 ft Monster Ultra 600 (really nice cable but Monster cables are terribly overpriced) for 9 bux of amazon when they were selling at HHGregg, Bestbuy, ect. for around 150. Ya cant beat that

I just use a DVI-HDMI and it solves the problem indefinitely. I picked up a 8 ft Monster Ultra 600 (really nice cable but Monster cables are terribly overpriced) for 9 bux of amazon when they were selling at HHGregg, Bestbuy, ect. for around 150. Ya cant beat that

What problem is it supposed to solve? Sure I can hook an XBOX 360 up to the TV via HDMI or I can hook a PC up to the TV via HDMI. I still don't get anywhere near the resolution I get on my computer monitor. The graphics will look better on the PC version.

I'm not the one wanting to play games on the couch. :)

console, laddies, so I can sit on the couch and play on a huge TV instead of on my 13" emachines monitor!

console, laddies, so I can sit on the couch and play on a huge TV instead of on my 13" emachines monitor!

I just love it when people say this. I guess if you have an emachines then you don't have much of a choice though.

I own all 3 consoles so my choice was easy. Batman AA on the PS3 is REALLY fun and considering you get exclusive Joker play I think it was my best choice. Of course it is all hooked up to a full featured high quality surround sound with a high-end Sony LCD with HDMI too.

Every single game gets pirated. It doesn't matter where its at and who posts on the official forum for a game that you haven't even bought. I have never done this.

who posts on the official forum for a game that you haven't even bought. I have never done this.

guess not all pirates are as smart as you :p

I do like the response from the Eidos Admin to the guy asking for help...

"It's not a bug in the game's code, it's a bug in your moral code."

The game looks fantastic on my LG LH90 with the Xbox 360. If you're going to buy it, I would suggest console simply because the game is pretty short (I beat it over five days, and did a lot of hunting around/backtracking for stuff) and console resale should hold its value more.

guess not all pirates are as smart as you :p

I do like the response from the Eidos Admin to the guy asking for help...

"It's not a bug in the game's code, it's a bug in your moral code."

Yeah, I thought that was awesome.

Game done within 20 hours, only ten riddles left to find, might have to look up the ones in the elevator shaft (you have to be real lame to not find the Riddler maps and use a walk through for the whole game), challenges are damn fun though, the Joker challenges are harder, and I'm waiting to see what the other free content is on Wednesday.

I have a 42" TV and PS3 literally right next to my PC and I would still rather play with keyboard and mouse on my 20" monitor. I never understood why people prefer gaming on their consoles. I always sit up on my couch when I play so there's really no comfort difference. If I lie down I just want to fall asleep lol.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Back