Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

Yeah I just got booted out and origin is saying it can't find any servers. Guess I can do some work till servers are back up.

OPERATION FIRESTORM IS SICK!!!!

Xvbor.jpg

0tofL.jpg

xMDHK.jpg

UKm2E.jpg

9jY8x.jpg

lAuDJ.jpg

h6fz7.jpg

jfMUh.jpg

EiV1F.jpg

9FxAe.jpg

WKlNr.jpg

u6rIs.jpg

Why the heck did i get an email from Origin saying its released early today and its not!!!!
Looks like i will stay up to midninght to play for an hour or so.
Im not going to do the proxy thing. Who knows what origin stores in your profile about your location. It would not be good if it thinks your in South Korea when going to join multiplayer games.

Why the heck did i get an email from Origin saying its released early today and its not!!!!
Looks like i will stay up to midninght to play for an hour or so.
Im not going to do the proxy thing. Who knows what origin stores in your profile about your location. It would not be good if it thinks your in South Korea when going to join multiplayer games.

You can select what region you want to filter on the map list :confused:

Ok servers are down, DICE is resetting all MP stats as well. Confirmed on their twitter.

Hope none of you leveled up too much. lol

Stat reset is fine by me, my stats are shit anyways :p. Sucks though because I will start tomorrow at about 5 or 6PM since I have stuff to do and today was my free day(no homework or anything :)).

See ya on the battlefield tomorrow! Oh and this weekend...oh boy 72 hour BF3 marathon? ;)

In battlelog... nice, but buggy.

Gonna wait till tomorrow :)

How do you change the language in BF3? In BC2 I could use Russian version, but I see no option in origin...

What did you guys think of the graphics so far? Doesn't push my hardware like Crysis or Crysis 2, that is for sure.

I saw a guy that was lvl 12 already. The one game I was in with him he had like 10k score, but it looked legit cause a lot of people on our team had 7k+. Rush mode is just a whole lot of fun.

Can't say I disagree with the stat reset.

Other than that, I found a server with no rubber band action(lag) and my hardware/software/etc is all performing flawlessly. Game looks better and runs better than the beta, net code is definitely 10x better.

Gotta say, I'm really happy with it. It's actually been a really smooth launch for me.

Also, anyone that is having issues with rebinding their mouse keys/buttons:

If you use a Logitech mouse, you can completely re-map your mouse with the Setpoint software. I bound the different buttons to 1-7 so I can quickly flip through my weapons. The only thing you can't change is left/right click, though I'm fairly certain you can still reverse that in Windows. Until they get some advanced in game binding controls though, you're probably struck for rebinding left/right click.

Ok, if they ask if you used the VPN or PROXY tell them you have no idea what your talking about and your not very good with computers.

lol, I saw that it was releasing early and saw people on battle log, I don't know why I can't get in a server now...?

Alright, the dude on the phone has no idea what the error is.

Basically he's saying that probably EA has flagged the accounts as breaking TOS and bypassing their authentication. What does this mean? No idea, won't be able to get on till 12 PST. If it doesn't unlock then, well you're probably SOL.

Any performance benchies out? I'm wondering if my q9550 3.7ghz + gtx480 can handel max at 2560x1600...

Although I heard something about the game requiring GTX580 SLI to run at ultra by one of the community guys, ffs.

Any performance benchies out? I'm wondering if my q9550 3.7ghz + gtx480 can handel max at 2560x1600...

Although I heard something about the game requiring GTX580 SLI to run at ultra by one of the community guys, ffs.

I can tell you a single card wont be able to do it.

There are unconfirmed reports that the servers are still down for maintenance so every one chill for now.

WTF! I called to cancel my preorder because I can't get into a server and they won't let me because I used the proxy method to get in early! PREORDER CANCELED!!!!!

There are unconfirmed reports that the servers are still down for maintenance so every one chill for now.

Hopefully all is well at 3AM. If not... well not a whole lot I can do about it for "breaking" TOS but I'll never pick up another EA game again.

Battlelog: We are aware of the ERR_LOGIN_DISPLAYTOS-error, please be patient while we fix it

Back