Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

i cranked out my 5 SQDM wins last night. it was like pulling teeth. took me about 45 minutes to win two rounds. then i joined a server that awards the win to whichever squad gets 2 points first. cranked out wins for the next three rounds and left immediately. i don't plan on ever playing another round of SQDM.

Probably be a lot of those servers popping up so people can get the achievement. Similarly, anyone want to volunteer to let me kill them with the repair tool?

come on, #59034 is the signature of TM ,all their members get ban since yesterday as it show on PBbans . aside your stats get way better since few day, how you can explain you have a 50% head shot with the new gunss of Karkand ? youwas tire to have poor stats, so you buy TM to improve it..

You accusing someone of cheating is thin ice, my friend. Very thin ice.

Similarly, anyone want to volunteer to let me kill them with the repair tool?

ha i torched a sniper the first time i set out for a repair tool kill. it's not nearly as satisfying as the impact wrench sound in BC2 but it's still fun.

ha i torched a sniper the first time i set out for a repair tool kill. it's not nearly as satisfying as the impact wrench sound in BC2 but it's still fun.

I don't even bother getting knife kills (afraid the guy will turn around and, of course, one-shot me) so I don't know how I'm going to get a repair tool kill. Guess I'll just have to dedicate a round to getting it, and accept the inevitable 1-15 KDR.

Probably be a lot of those servers popping up so people can get the achievement. Similarly, anyone want to volunteer to let me kill them with the repair tool?

The repair tool kill is actually pretty easy to do normally.

The one that is really going to be hit and miss to do legitimately is the killing a vehicle with the repair tool. Before BtK was released I've attacked vehicles with it successfully, but I've never had anyone stay in it until the thing explodes, people will just jump out. They really should've thought about this some more if they wanted people to try to do it legitimately. it is so much more dependent on the other guy, than any thing you might do.

Stop whining and accusing other people of cheating when YOU are a cheater, ..
And god, your posts are barely readable. Where did you learn English?

Do you have a SS of my cheating, as far as I know I'm not ban from PB or PBans list ? even with all the report AA make to my profil, As for my English, I can talk in 4 language, not perfect but still...can you ?

As for me cheating, well, I still don't see me on the list.....

You accusing someone of cheating is thin ice, my friend. Very thin ice.

Ya the guy was taken by PB with the TM cheat signature in his computer, since 48 hours it's only peoples from TM Cheats that get ban a signature not a PB bug..... all those hack have a signature .. anyway he get ban and his stats show why, 50% head shoot is too much for a such poor player. go check his last games, all with a K/D ratio of 3 , how come he become a superman in few days ?

Aside it's not me who come here cry that PBbans ban me for the suposed wrong reason. They don't ban for nothing, they check signature or Screen Shot

ne.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a SS of my cheating, as far as I know I'm not ban from PB or PBans list ? even with all the report AA make to my profil, As for my English, I can talk in 4 language, not perfect but still...can you ?

As for me cheating, well, I still don't see me on the list.....

Ya the guy was taken by PB with the TM cheat signature in his computer, since 48 hours it's only peoples from TM Cheats that get ban a signature not a PB bug..... all those hack have a signature .. anyway he get ban and his stats show why, 50% head shoot is too much for a such poor player. go check his last games, all with a K/D ratio of 3 , how come he become a superman in few days ?

Aside it's not me who come here cry that PBbans ban me for the suposed wrong reason. They don't ban for nothing, they check signature or Screen Shot

Do you recall admitting you paid for the artificial aiming cheat and loaded it "for educational purposes"?

Because we do.

Do you recall admitting you paid for the artificial aiming cheat and loaded it "for educational purposes"?

Because we do.

You have a very short memory my friend ...it's your friend Haruri who said I laoded it ,. not me, and he said I load it last week, when last week I play only 1 hour.... I said I pay to be member as I can't have access to their forum without it, I also pay for 2 other forum.

The same friend who ask peoples on his forun to report honest peoples because they accuse their members of cheating , in the game chats

Lissen well this time ;;;; I don't download a cheat, I don't use a cheat, and PB don't have a SS of me doing so , if I get ban it will be from the reports of your friend Haruri and his mafia teams of cheaters.

And I don't care, this game scuks , I play 2 hours this week for try B2K , and I will not play more until EA and Dice give us a commander and voice chat

I just talk and research about cheaters, because I'm sure 5-10% of BF3 players use one , I play all the BF series, and I never see so much super heroes as in BF3

this is what I said and llower your friend Haruri

Please tell me you not the moderator on Artificial Aiming, as he claim also the same 1337 meters screen shot the same day , the fact you made 5 x 1300
+ meters on the same rond look very suspicious... Honestly I register at AA, because of you, I try all the day to make more than 1000m, no way ......... after google and found AA have a 3000m cheats,

Hello Gerard aka MarkedOne (Qubec, Canada),

Since your not too keen on privacy neither will I.
Thanks for being a "white knight" on this forums, but the opposite is true.
In this week alone you have loaded our cheat multiple times.... for off course *cough* "educational purposes" *cough*..

Last edited:
The repair tool kill is actually pretty easy to do normally.

The one that is really going to be hit and miss to do legitimately is the killing a vehicle with the repair tool. Before BtK was released I've attacked vehicles with it successfully, but I've never had anyone stay in it until the thing explodes, people will just jump out. They really should've thought about this some more if they wanted people to try to do it legitimately. it is so much more dependent on the other guy, than any thing you might do.

i killed 2 birds with one stone! I was using the repair tool to destroy a vehicle, someone popped out right where I was using the tool and I killed him without really even trying and then the vehicle got destroyed!

destroying vehicles with it isn't terribly difficult actually. the hard part is just getting close enough, once you start using the repair tool on the vehicle it goes pretty quick. I found it easiest to sneak around the back of the vehicle or you can get on top of one of the buildings on strike at karkand and drop down onto the vehicle

You have a very short memory my friend ...it's your friend Haruri who said I laoded it ,. not me, and he said I load it last week, when last week I play only 1 hour.... I said I pay to be member as I can't have access to their forum without it, I also pay for 2 other forum.

The same friend who ask peoples on his forun to report honest peoples because they accuse their members of cheating , in the game chats

Lissen well this time ;;;; I don't download a cheat, I don't use a cheat, and PB don't have a SS of me doing so , if I get ban it will be from the reports of your friend Haruri and his mafia teams of cheaters.

And I don't care, this game scuks , I play 2 hours this week for try B2K , and I will not play more until EA and Dice give us a commander and voice chat

He's not my friend I'd like to beat every cheater to death with their own keyboard.

So you want us to believe you paid for the cheat and NEVER ever once launched it just to see what the ruckus was about?

That's pretty hard to believe - it is NOT human nature to have a toy and NOT play with it at least once.

And we know you don't like the game you've said you were going to quit playing it multiple times.

Why in the hell would anyone bother cheating in this game? Much less pay for a hack...

I can understand a bored application developer probing at the system trying to beat the detection for a sort of academic challenge, but what is the point of playing if you're going to cheat? There's no reward and nobody to impress. You're just ruining your own good time by alienating yourself from potential friends/clans.

Why in the hell would anyone bother cheating in this game? Much less pay for a hack...

I can understand a bored application developer probing at the system trying to beat the detection for a sort of academic challenge, but what is the point of playing if you're going to cheat? There's no reward and nobody to impress. You're just ruining your own good time by alienating yourself from potential friends/clans.

Because it gives the people who have nothing SOMETHING

It's the same mentality as keying someones car or vandalizing.

He's not my friend I'd like to beat every cheater to death with their own keyboard.

So you want us to believe you paid for the cheat and NEVER ever once launched it just to see what the ruckus was about?

That's pretty hard to believe - it is NOT human nature to have a toy and NOT play with it at least once.

And we know you don't like the game you've said you were going to quit playing it multiple times.

I pay for 2 subscriptions AA, TM Cheats ... I will certainnly not use AA or TM, as they are mass bans of their members since the last patch, Why TM cheat , well because of the knife jack they have, I get kill few time in my base with a knife. a toy....lol, I have for $ 100k toy train here, this $ 40 was nothing at all. I told you I'm not interested to play this game until they make serious change, so why I will need a cheat ?

I pay for 2 subscriptions AA, TM Cheats ... I will certainnly not use AA or TM, as they are mass bans of their members since the last patch, Why TM cheat , well because of the knife jack they have, I get kill few time in my base with a knife. a toy....lol, I have for $ 100k toy train here, this $ 40 was nothing at all. I told you I'm not interested to play this game until they make serious change, so why I will need a cheat ?

Then why did you pay for the cheat 2 times?

You realize by paying you are helping them stay in business right?

Every penny you gave them helps them continue to market their cheat and ultimately get you knife hacked some more.

I'll make a bet that says you play the game before they make any other changes. We've seen you stop playing it several times only to come back and complain more :)

Then why did you pay for the cheat 2 times?

You realize by paying you are helping them stay in business right?

Every penny you gave them helps them continue to market their cheat and ultimately get you knife hacked some more.

I'll make a bet that says you play the game before they make any other changes. We've seen you stop playing it several times only to come back and complain more :)

I buy 2 memberships last week, and I play only 1 hours last week, I don't like this game anymore , unless DICE bring back commender and voice chat , so I don't need cheats..... aside TM and AA get masive bans, i'm not that stupid to use it, aside my real hobby his Model Railroadin, I spend quite few money in it, and to be build a $ 3000 model like this one, they are not cheats and the $ 40 is nothing compare as what I spend in a week on my real hobby

1-1.jpg

I'm actually considering getting an SSD because of it. Whenever you change servers, you're basically cleaning up the memory and temp files, and freeing up resources. Then allocating them again.

At map change it's not so bad since you've got that long-ass wait, but I agree, just trying to jump into a game is god awful.

Yeah, I basically started clicking on the game icon as soon as it pops up. If you wait for Battle Log to open up the game when it's ready, it seems to take twice as long.

Yeah, I basically started clicking on the game icon as soon as it pops up. If you wait for Battle Log to open up the game when it's ready, it seems to take twice as long.

Yep saw this tip here and it does seem to help

I buy 2 memberships last week, and I play only 1 hours last week, I don't like this game anymore , unless DICE bring back commender and voice chat , so I don't need cheats..... aside TM and AA get masive bans, i'm not that stupid to use it, aside my real hobby his Model Railroadin, I spend quite few money in it, and to be build a $ 3000 model like this one, they are not cheats and the $ 40 is nothing compare as what I spend in a week on my real hobby

The fact that your defending your self just makes you guilty.

You paid $40 for a forum????.... thats the funniest thing I have heard in a while.

PS - Nice train!

Markedone is obviously a retired dude with a nice bit of money/time on his hands, from seeing his stats when he posted them before, it's obvious he's not a cheater. cares too much about bf3/internet related bs? maybe.

really doubt he's a cheater

I know its probably insensitive but does anyone else read MarkedOne's posts with Amy's dad's voice from Futurama? It seems to fit so well in my mind...

I appear to be late to the party...

What is AA and TM people keep talking about?

I also just rage quit a match because I am convinced my bullets were doing no damage at all and after getting headshot with a M1911 from like 200 yards I just said fuck it, I'll play later.

I also just rage quit a match...

i've been getting bitch-slapped the last couple of nights. i don't know if it's the 'new' maps, the competition is getting better, the high ABV winter beer i've been drinking, or something else....but i can't string together a set of kills to save my life.

I know its probably insensitive but does anyone else read MarkedOne's posts with Amy's dad's voice from Futurama? It seems to fit so well in my mind...

Can you point me to a You Tube, I never lissen TV. so I have no idea of what is all about.

Last edited:
i killed 2 birds with one stone! I was using the repair tool to destroy a vehicle, someone popped out right where I was using the tool and I killed him without really even trying and then the vehicle got destroyed!

destroying vehicles with it isn't terribly difficult actually. the hard part is just getting close enough, once you start using the repair tool on the vehicle it goes pretty quick. I found it easiest to sneak around the back of the vehicle or you can get on top of one of the buildings on strike at karkand and drop down onto the vehicle

How soon after someone jumps out can you destroy it and still get credit? Plenty of times people bail out of vehicles when they get below 10% or so, then get killed - wonder if you could run up and get a cheap destroy that way?

Iaside my real hobby his Model Railroadin, I spend quite few money in it, and to be build a $ 3000 model like this one, they are not cheats and the $ 40 is nothing compare as what I spend in a week on my real hobby

Why do people think that other people on the internet care how much money they have? No one cares that you bought a $3000 toy train, just like no one cares that I bought a $4 coffee after lunch. Stop trying to impress us - no one here cares.

I just Googled to try and find you a video, and this thread is the 7th hit on Google..:)

It's freaky how quick Google can index this site. I posted a comment a while back, then immediately googled for the answer to the question I posted, and the second result was my post - with a time of "less than 1 min ago".

Look, I know you guys are pissed about MarkedOne cheating or whatever, but come on. All of these posts about "shut up cheater" and blah blah fucking blah are just getting old. Either he's going to get banned or he's not, complaining about it and chiming in with "shut the fuck up" every time he posts is not helpful and is arguably more fucking annoying than his posts in the first place.

Let's bring it back on-topic.

EDIT: If you think he's cheating, report his profile on EA.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is Conquest/Rush the only gametypes people play?

It seems when I look for a squad rush either there aren't many servers or people hardly playing.

My filters are:

Region: NA, SA, Europe;

Preset: Normal;

Detailed: Ranked, Punkbuster;

Mode: Squad Rush.

Is it just me or is Conquest/Rush the only gametypes people play?

It seems when I look for a squad rush either there aren't many servers or people hardly playing.

Probably because it's like 8 players max and most servers aren't going to run that. I remember in BC2 they were talking about adding bots/co-op, but they didn't because the playerlimit would be 16 and they think server operators would want to run with "only" 16 players... :rolleyes:

Fucking idiocy if you ask me, but I guess I can see the point...although servers are paid per slot, so what difference does it make?

Folks, lets get this back on topic and quit with the bickering about who is or isn't cheating. No more accusations.

Hmm...You're right. But what bothers me is even with just Conquest/Rush servers there are plenty of servers but, relatively speaking, few are actually populated. I just looked for Rush servers and have all regions checked yet out of 100+ servers only 30 of them are decently populated. Maybe I'm just spoiled by counterstrike.

There also seems to be a lot of low player servers - I see lots of 4 and 8 person servers in the list. What's the point of a 4 person server, except maybe for jet/helo practice (and how many people are willing to pay for that)?

There also seems to be a lot of low player servers - I see lots of 4 and 8 person servers in the list. What's the point of a 4 person server, except maybe for jet/helo practice (and how many people are willing to pay for that)?

Well...Aren't most servers like $1/slot/month? I'd pay $4/month just to fuck around with my friends and practice/get unlocks and shit.

But you're right, there are a lot of low player servers. Maybe Squad Rush just sucks.

[H] servers rock. Even though we only had like 10-15 people in there tonight, it was freaking awesome :D

To quote a moderator from the last page:

Folks, lets get this back on topic and quit with the bickering about who is or isn't cheating. No more accusations.

Anyway, I love B2K! I don't think I want to return to the other BF3 maps; they are not as good as these 4.

What's your problem you give your suport to a cheater like Droc ? I don't care to be ban, be the true will be say Droc is ban to use TM Cheats, he even post on their forum.

Im sorry, your all over the place and making wild accusations. I dont have to defend myself to you or anyone. If your going to continue your stupidity, feel free to direct it to my pm inbox where Ill be happy to address your issues....or ignore it.

To quote a moderator from the last page:

Anyway, I love B2K!
I apologize...I should have cooled my jets and prevented this from turning into some public flame fest. Goofs like Markone sometimes get under my skin and I forget its going Jerry Springer in a thread thats not intended for such.

What irks me about BTK is the weird unlocks that start with the new guns. a SMG with a sniper scope? wth?
That and wake island, it runs so nice. My PC struggles with BF3 from time to time, especially the newer maps, but wake island runs like butter. I wish they added a faster gun boat though, one with a grenade launcher or stationary rocket so you could circle the island and pepper inland. Or increased the speed of the current boat but replaced the 50cal with a Gatling gun.

I don't think I quite understand what you mean by flipped and mirrored.

The original was opposite. So base thats west, was east in the last game. The layout is basically the same, but flipped.

recording stuff without the hud has become an addiction, I need to stop, all I do now is fuck around, my kdr is getting raped, but i DON'T CARE.

Some screengrabs of the epic Karkland destruction.

Before:
beforekm.jpg

LOL:
afterlz.jpg

after2xv.jpg

And i was playing on a fairly small server earlier, and met up with this dude for knife fights

here's a teaser lol:
50454744.jpg

watch in 1080p, Wish it was longer but the round ended and then I couldn't be bothered to play any more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtaAFwV48x0

Last edited:
Wow, and I thought there were stacked teams in Conquest. Squad Deathmatch seems to be nothing but stacked teams. If you are a random joiner, you have next to no chance to win.

Back