Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BF:BC2) $4.99 on Steam

I used to love this game
is anyone still playing? any decent servers?

I used to love this game

I stopped playing a little over a year ago and at that time the servers were full of rampant cheaters and little bitches that would just talk shit every time they killed you. I got it during the Holiday Steam Sale when it was $7.99 or something and played it pretty steady for a while. But, once BF3 released most people left and finding a good game after that was nearly impossible. I can't imagine what it looks like now.

Single player was pretty good.
If you're in a vehicle under your control (like the boat in South America), sit where you are for a bit and don't proceed on in the mission.....the other squad mates will start having some very funny conversations. ;)

I used to love this game

I'm still playing but there are a lot of cheaters and trash talkers. So I play mostly on the Vietnam side to avoid them.

I haven't had that many problems with cheaters or idiots in bc2... but i never play on the hardcore servers though. Community is way better then bf3 and actual teamwork occurs most of the time. Servers are still quite populated.

Amazing game still , i go back and forth between BF3 and BFBC2 still to this day! I really love the BFBC2 rush maps . BF3 Rush maps are not as good IMO!

DAMN YOU STEAM!!!!!! DEALS TO GOOD TO PASS UP.

***Chill Pill Downloaded***

I bought a copy, not that I needed it, already have to many Steam games I have not had time to play :) :)

Amazing game still , i go back and forth between BF3 and BFBC2 still to this day! I really love the BFBC2 rush maps . BF3 Rush maps are not as good IMO!

QFT

The engine might be better for BF3, but the level design just went down the tubes.

Back