Battlefield Vietnam!

pistola

[H]ard|Gawd
Heads up! Battlefield Veitnam ships on monday, and will be available to buy on tuesday. Pretty exciting stuff, its the frist half way desenct game to come out since HALO's release. WOO!

Actually EBgames sent me an email last night saying that mine has been shipped. So itll probably be here on Monday.
I preordered it with the bonus disc.

It doesn't look much different than desert combat. It'll probably run slower too.

its a whole new game. new engine, textures, everything. it will runs lower b/c it uses far more advanced engines for the environment.

Well, I like Desert Combat better. Maybe if I'd never played Desert Combat, then BF Vietnam would be worthwhile. But, DC is a lot better, and it's free.

You should download Eve Of Destruction, its the Vietnam Mod for BF1942. It's actually good, I havent downloaded the latest version but the previous version was good. I recommend it.

Well, I "acquired" it (don't worry, I have it pre-ordered). I really like it. Honestly, it feels like a fancy BF mod, not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. The helicopters are amazingly easy to fly, much easier than in DC. Even I can land on a dime and hover in mid-air now, and control it perfectly, something I was unable to do with DC choppers. Some will hate how easy it is to fly the choppers now. Personally, I love it as it benefits me.

The single player game runs perfectly smooth (for me) and it enjoyable. I can't wait for my CDs to arrive in the mail so I can play online ;)

I did, say Halo was only Half Descent. Not fully it was ..... well ............. alright, im still playing BF 1942.

Back