Beach Pics!

Will013

[H]ard|Gawd
Welp, I went to Jacksonville for the weekend, me and my new Canon S1 IS, still getting use to it, but I like it so far..heres a couple of pics..let me know what ya think..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Looking good. Although, you may want to clean your lense off before you snap the next one....there seems to be something on it. ;)

where? Or are you referring to my watermark..if so i only do it cause some jerk off stoled two of my pictures and used them as his own :(

jimnms said:
Where are the chicks in tiny bikinis? :D

seriously thats what i was looking for ;) :)

nice pics... first one through a car window?

nice pics; I especially like the second one. The color is just unreal. :cool:

Will013 said:
where? Or are you referring to my watermark..if so i only do it cause some jerk off stoled two of my pictures and used them as his own :(

They are nice pics but I personally would prefer someone to "steal" them than ruin them with a god-awful watermark like that

PS-RagE said:
They are nice pics but I personally would prefer someone to "steal" them than ruin them with a god-awful watermark like that

I am hardly ruining them, it is only a downsized sample copy and still have the fullsize unedited copy sitting on my hard drive.

Will013 said:
I am hardly ruining them, it is only a downsized sample copy and still have the fullsize unedited copy sitting on my hard drive.

I didn't think you'd wrecked the masters. I dunno about you, but pretty much the only time people look at my pics are "on the net" so.....

Mind if I add a few from my spring break this past year in Ft.Myers Beach?

Back