Bed Comes With 1080P, 4GB RAM, WiFi & Surround Sound

HardOCP News

[H] News
I know what I want next Christmas, this bed. Anyone got $50k they can spare?

The sleeper not only combines dual, remote-controlled, adjustable mattresses with temperature control and anti-snore technology (whatever that is), but also manages to embed a 1080p HD projector, four subwoofers and tweeters, a 1.5TB hard drive, 4GB of RAM, Media Center integration, WiFi, and an iPod dock. Seriously. All they forgot was to make it not ugly. Showing at CES 2008, and priced from $20,000 to $50,000 (depending on options).

I would rather spend $2000 on a bed and the other $48000 on a fat tv and a new gaming setup :p

I think its a pretty elegant looking bed. imagine it covered with nice linens, it will look nice. THis is a cool bed, i wish i had so much money i wouldnt know what to do with it, because this would be my choice.

Haha, I wonder if the anti-snore technology is just a robotic arm that comes out and smothers you with a pillow.

If I had 50 grand to throw away I'd buy a $2000 bed, a $2000 PC with nice speakers and...well, even then I'd keep the other 46 grand; I guess I'm just cheap like that.

Honestly, this thing's really ugly...they could have made a nicer shape with plenty of space to put those speakers in.

i have 2 already ;)

but seriously, no hoe id bring home would i ever let lay in that thing. lol

"bitch sleep on the floor!"

All you need now is a 10K desk to go with it and your bedroom is all set! :D

Wow... i don't think i could come up with a bigger waste of money. They probably inflated everything by at least %60.

I recently ordered an adjustable bed for $4,500. Remote control, built in massage, modular; etc.. I could add that other stuff, and have it for 10K. Sounds like a good idea. :D

I don't trust the power supplies that come with atx cases.. for some reason I don't think I would trust the speakers that came with a bed.

Back