BenQ v2400w or Gateway FHD2400

FlyinBrian

Gawd
Yes Title says it all. It's so hard to make the decision. I have seen the FHD2400 at BB and it looks beautiful on games and movies. But after reading 10e review here I am considering the Benq. Anyone have hands on testimony for either of these ?

Thank you

If you don't like the style of the V2400W or you need to wall mount or get a different stand the G2400WD is exactly the same panel and has the same (OSD) features as the V2400W but for like $50 less.

I'm very happy w/ my FHD2400's, then only thing now is...I want a 30" ;)

but the ability for height adjustment, maneuverability made me go toward the gateway vs the benq

I have a V2400W - ir seems that it has the same panel as G2400WD - and I am pretty happy with it.

I own an FHD2400 and I am very happy with it. The viewing angles however.....let's just say I will know what to look for next time i purchase and LCd...and yes...I too also want to get a 30"

The Benq looks promising....but I liked the gateway for the value and the features it offered

looks like that both BenQ v2400w and Gateway FHD2400 are good choices - in case you are getting from BenQ - here is the promo code thankyou10 to save 10%

Well, I'm really on the fence myself... I'm also not all that comfortable with newegg's dead pixel policy either.

But the G2400WD is $350 with promo code and ships free at newegg (tax if applicable).

Promo code : LCD72820

To buy or not to buy? :confused:

I'd go with benq g2400wd ($50 cheaper than v2400w and uses same panel apparently) + ergotron neoflex lcd stand for height adjusting, etc. Several people have had progressive backlight bleeding on the gateway.

I like both of those BenQ monitors but the big turn off for me is the Lines you see when watching blu-rays and HD content. I think 10e mentioned it in his review. I have seen several people complain about the fhd but the one I saw at BB had a fantastic picture considering BB crappy source feed.

Back