Best 24 inch widescreen LCD???

Uh... The one you use! :)

Seriously thats like saying "What's the *best* car"?

Are you going to surf two web pages at the same time? Watch DVD's? Watch HD-DVD's? Operate a graphics workstation? Play competition Quake? Retouch photographs in a color managed system for direct-to-print? Brag that you have a 24" monitor while secretly s!!!!!!ing because you spent less than anyone? Show off your monitor's resolution/response time/contrast ratio/brightness specs to anyone who will listen?

Look as Samsungs panels (Dell, Acer, Samsung, etc), Philips panels (Apple, HP, Philips), and Viewsonics to start, then look up each model number in search on both this forum and on: http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Master_Monitors_List

Have fun!

WOW! I just for censored for typing "s.n.i.g.g.e.r.i.n.g" :(

Benq are bringing out the fp241w and fp241w +bfi models in a couple of months. Maybe it would be worth waiting for those as the fp241w with bfi (black frame insertion) looks like it could be a winner. They also come fully hd compliant and can display 1080p picture as well as having both dvi and hdmi inputs.

Is that Benq going to be AS-IPS? I've been holding out for a 23 or 24" 1920x1200 AS-IPS LCD.

Back