best 24in. for 4870x2?

newrig

Weaksauce
can anyone please tell me the best 24in monitor that i can get for the 4870x2. thanks.
this will be used for pure gaming!

I have it... I don't notice any ghosting but no LCD has absolutely "0" ghosting but it's the best I have seen from an LCD.

It's rated at 5ms or 2ms with overdrive. Personally, I don't use the overdrive as I can tell it adds a tiny bit of input lag and I notice no ghosting with the default 5ms anyway.

Input lag on this panel is around 13-16ms from tests I have done which is at or below 1 frame ... about as good as it gets for LCD right now. It's also IMO a good looking panel.

Hope this helps

thanks man. looks like this is what i need and from the pic i found it looks really nice.

thanks man. looks like this is what i need and from the pic i found it looks really nice.

It looks great. The offcenter base is a little odd but the glossy panel itself looks fantastic. I would still spend the extra $50 over the G2400WD for this panel due to the better looks IMO.

The V2400W mentioned earlier is a great monitor. If you are more on a budget, well I doubt it since you got an HD4870X2 card, the BenQ G2400WD is also good at a cheaper cost.

just read reviews on it and it looks good. any idea if my 4870x2 will be to OP for the monitors res?

The V2400W mentioned earlier is a great monitor. If you are more on a budget, well I doubt it since you got an HD4870X2 card, the BenQ G2400WD is also good at a cheaper cost.

Agree. The WD is the same panel without the spiced up looks.

Back