Best airflow advice needed

CRaZYMoFo

Limp Gawd
powerhouse1ih.jpg

I have my Super Lanboy in this present situation. It seems like a pretty good job to me :D

The cables that are above and below the dvd burner, should I try to get them all to fit in the topmost cd-rom slot?

Just looking for any further recommendations on airflow and neat cable management if you all have any.

Thanks in advance :)

is there anyway u can move ur cd drive up one and hide all the wires under it? if not how about moving it down one and hiding the wires on top of it? BTW which fans are you using for ur ram cooler?

The ram cooling fans are just two 60mm fans I took out from an old hdd cooler I had lying around. Zip tied them together and then zip tied them to the cpu fan's screws. They really push some air and are not heard over my TT smart fans at full speeds too :)

To tell you the truth, you "technically" should be able to put most of the wires from your PSU in the little space thats on the hidden side of the CD bay and the excess in the space where the drawer is.

Thats what I did for mine, here are the pics when I had my antec PSU in there

g33zyLB065.jpg

g33zyLB068.jpg

then I got the PowerStream like yours but I don't have any straight on shots uoploaded with it in. So here's a profile in the meanwhile

nice3ji.jpg

this one might show you what I mean as you can see where I ran the wires.

reflection4lh.jpg

Hopefully you get what I mean....

Oh and btw I had to take out the drawer completely to fit more wires and used flat IDE's instead of round ones.

Caribbean linkage is powerful! ;)

o_O @ neatness in there....WOW

Thanks a lot! I do have wires fitting in the back, was never able to get them all to fit. I realise that it is because I have my PSU flipped the other way. Must flip it over so that cables are more in the back.

Any more recommendations?

Teh Caribbean ownz :D

Back