Best Bargain Bin 360 games under $20

biggles

2[H]4U
Recently I've started playing the 360 more. You see, I was one of many who up until recently had console crashes and the red ring. The console is finally starting to act normally. So I picked up the following games:
The Darkness $10 Frys
Forza 2 $8 Game Crazy
Tomb Raider Anniversairy $20

All excellent games for the money. Side note: Blockbuster charges $9 to rent a 360 game so any decent game under ten bucks is worth a look.

So, what are your suggested bargin bin titles? Let's hear about the best 360 games under $20 or so.

Some of my favorites

Kameo (~$10)
Condemned (~$15)
CoD2 (~$10) (Skip CoD3)
Crackdown (~$20)
Prey

crackdown is 11.00 shipped at buy.com right now
walmart has dead rising for 19 bucks new.

Two great games at those prices

You can often find these games for $20 or less
PDZ
Kameo
GRAW
RB6 Vegas
NFS MW
Bully (Might have bugs)
Dead or Alive 4
Dead Rising
PGR3
Lost Planet
Tomb Raider Legend

I recently got Virtual Fighter 5 for $15 from Amazon.

It might be tough to find, but Viva Pinata is under 20 now. It's already been mentioned, but Crackdown is a lot of fun too.

Forza 2 $8 Game Crazy
Just a note: At Gamestop, you can get the Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance combo pack for $10. Interestingly, last Sunday when I went out to grab it, I decided to stop at a Game Crazy which was closer, and they were trying to sell the combo pack for $30. I've got a feeling that either a) Game Crazy prices vary widely between locations or b) Game Crazy never re-prices their stock. If it's the latter, they lost a sale because stores were starting to close, and I wasn't going to waste any time before the mall went dark. :)

Oh yeah, and I'm quite enjoying Blue Dragon, which I got for $19.99 at Fry's...I also got Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 for the same price, but I couldn't honestly recommend that to anyone (I was a nerd for the first one, and this one hasn't caught on with me).

I picked up condemned 2 and rainbow six vegas for $10 off gamefly recently.. keep an eye on their sales, sometimes they have stuff very cheap.. used stuff of course..

dead rising(great game)
crackdown
need for speed most wanted
fight night round 3
and i saw lego star wars the complete collection at my gamestop for 20(lego games are digital crack)

Just picked up Blue Dragon, The Darkness and Conan for $10 each brand new from Fred Meyers last week. Havent started any of them yet though. Heard Blue Dragon was decent, but not great. But for $10..why not.

Just a note: At Gamestop, you can get the Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance combo pack for $10. Interestingly, last Sunday when I went out to grab it, I decided to stop at a Game Crazy which was closer, and they were trying to sell the combo pack for $30. I've got a feeling that either a) Game Crazy prices vary widely between locations or b) Game Crazy never re-prices their stock. If it's the latter, they lost a sale because stores were starting to close, and I wasn't going to waste any time before the mall went dark. :)

Oh yeah, and I'm quite enjoying Blue Dragon, which I got for $19.99 at Fry's...I also got Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 for the same price, but I couldn't honestly recommend that to anyone (I was a nerd for the first one, and this one hasn't caught on with me).

and i saw lego star wars the complete collection at my gamestop for 20(lego games are digital crack)

i couldn't agree more i have played and completed all lego games, i bought lego star wars the complete saga for my 360 when i first got it and and spent hours finishing it, then lego indy (PS3) and lego batman (360)

Splinter Cell DA
Virtua Tennis 3
Rockstar's Table Tennis
Saint's Row
Frontlines: Fuel of War (was $10 at BB last week) crazy price for an insanely good game IMO.
PGR3 and PGR4
Test Drive Unlimited
Bioshock (now a greatest hit for $30 but you can find it for $20 if you look)

Also right now, you can get Clancy's End War and the wireless microphone for $50 at BB, effectively making the price of each $25 which is a steal since the game came out a little over a month ago and is still $60 at most places. Check the hot deals thread for the thread I posted about this one. I

I just picked up Conan from bestbuy for $7 ($14 and they had some thing going on "everything on this table half off)

I have to say. I'm liking it alot. Suuure it's a God of War rip off and no where near as good....but it's still a good game! especially for $7 or $14

I got Devil May Cry 4 for $20 last week at Best Buy in Canada, it was just a sale though but it might drop again soon.

The arcade disc that comes with the 360 arcade can be had for $5 at gamestop. Great starter disc to get into xbox live arcade games. Comes with luxor, pacman championship edition, feeding frenzy and boom boom rocket. Feeding frenzy is addicting.

Arcade volume I is around $10 i think and is also good, has geometry wars, poker, bejeweled and some others.

I picked up
Lego Star Wars Trilogy for 19.00
Crackdown for 12.00
NFS:Most Wanted 19.00
For my 6 year old for Christmas yesterday at worstbuy.

And I picked up NCAA '09 for 38.00 for myself also;)

Another +1 for Kameo. Even after all these other games have come out for the 360 Kameo still holds own in the graphics department. Although really easy I had a good time playing it when I first got my 360. And definitely Bioshock. I am probably one of the few that is just now playing it. I have had it since last year but never had the time to play it until recently, and well what everyone says about it is true.

Crackdown, Call of Duty 2, Saints Row, and Dead Rising are all below $20 new. Those are all pretty good games, but I'd recommend all but Dead Rising for sure. Dead Rising is a hit or miss. Either you will love it, or hate it.

If by "re-price their stock" you mean, they don't re-label, then I bet that's it. It happens everywhere. Walk into Frys, wireless adapter labeled $99.99, comes out to $89.99 at the register. Or Gamestop has Hunter for $5.99, comes out to $3.99 at the register. :)

The arcade disc that comes with the 360 arcade can be had for $5 at gamestop. Great starter disc to get into xbox live arcade games. Comes with luxor, pacman championship edition, feeding frenzy and boom boom rocket. Feeding frenzy is addicting.

Arcade volume I is around $10 i think and is also good, has geometry wars, poker, bejeweled and some others.

The arcade pack-in disk is a bunch of trial-ware. I've seen it at my local gamestop for 2.99. I just picked up Unplugged vol 1 for $10 and it's pretty nice for the price just for Geometry Wars for me and Bejeweled 2 for the g/f.

The arcade pack-in disk is a bunch of trial-ware. I've seen it at my local gamestop for 2.99. I just picked up Unplugged vol 1 for $10 and it's pretty nice for the price just for Geometry Wars for me and Bejeweled 2 for the g/f.

i think your getting confused because that disc isn't trail versions of the game. they are the full games included. It does have some trial versions but it's definately 5 full games.

It might be tough to find, but Viva Pinata is under 20 now. It's already been mentioned, but Crackdown is a lot of fun too.

I saw Viva Pinata and 2 other games in a triple pack for 30 bucks at Walmart tonight.. was tempted.

Blockbuster has previously played games starting at $14.99 and it's buy one get one free.
GTA4 is a $14.99 game.

Blockbuster has previously played games starting at $14.99 and it's buy one get one free.
GTA4 is a $14.99 game.

My BBV has buy one get 1 free on all video games $14.99 or less, but I am not sure which blockbusters this affects(my area only?) and selection varies greatly by store. I picked up GTA4 + Orange Box for $15 ($7.50 each) and FEAR Files + Forza 2 for $10 ($5 each). There were many other average to less than popular xbox360 games for under $15 at my BBV.

Other xbox360 games I remember seeing for less than $15 at my BBV (in Evesham, NJ):

Chromehounds
Armored Core 4
Kameo
PGR4
Dark Sector
Monster Madness
Tony Hawk 6
Conan
Prey
Earth Defence Force 2017
A few racing games
Some older sport titles
Some kids games (like Cars)

These are just the ones I remember

Wish my blockbuster had those deals. GTA4 was $39.99 last weekend when I checked, and everything else was so overpriced I just walked out.

yeah i'd check blockbuster.

i got gta4 , $15 , and crackdown $9 , buy 1 get 1 free. but other than those 2 games most the games they had kinda sucked, i was hoping for a graw2 or vegas 1 but mostly it was condemned2 , dark sector , and some other games i didn't really want.

they also were really pushing it, every aisle had a buy 1 get 1 $15 printed sign on front.

+1 for cameo and dead rising

Definitely kameo, My first disc got scratched cause i tilted my xbox (whoops), but i liked the game so much that i went back to store-mart and bought another copy.

Its short but pretty creative and very fun.

I didn't see Call of Juarez mentioned. From the last thread like this, seemed everyone was suggesting it.

I haven't had a chance to buy it yet... just saying I hear it's good :p

Stranglehold can be found for about $15 I think.

It's a short game but it's a blast to play through and has a fair bit of replayability IMO.

Another good cheap one would be Blitz the League if you like arcade sports games.

Back