Best Buy Coupon Select Items! ( Free Laptop Bags)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosoup4you718

Limp Gawd
Great Best Buy coupon sorry if double post

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/external/emailpdf/coupon_combo.pdf

Get a free InIt Laptop bag!

Heres pics of the bag, and the reciepts i got.. as proof

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6359/p10100278gc.jpg

2 models of the bag for 19.99
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5861/p10100285xr.jpg

My haul =D (im not hoarding them, most will be given away)
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/2689/p10100293nz.jpg

EDIT: I also have heard that Office Depots are accepting the coupon as they accept cometitors coupons! They have several $20 laptop bags

Thanks! was lookin for one of these :)

edit: does anyone know why when I print on adobe acrobat, it wants to come out backwards?

It worked quite well! I manage to get 3 backpacks and paid nothing at the register! :)

Sweet! I don't know how well these will do on Ebay, but I think it would be cool if these can double as "bookbags" and donate them to a local charity who supplies the under-privlage with school supplies.

In today's sale's circular, you will see BB has a Wester Digital 120gb 8mb buffer 7200rpm hard drive marked down to 39.99 after MIR.... take off the additional $20 from that coupon and you could have 120gigs for $19.99.... That's my plan for tomorrow. :D

Good Find how ever you plan to do it...

That harddrive is actually 20$ after the coupon.

Also, I got 10 of the backpacks, pretty sweet deal.

Note: You only get 1 backpack per coupon, so print out a bunch.

i have to go to bestbuy tomorrow anyways, so i might as well get a few of these, i am thinking one messanger bag and one back pack :)

for free you can't go wrong!

cr0w said:

WOW! Even better... thanks for the heads up... I made the changes in my post.

Nice post. In the sense that it is both a really hot deal, and in the sense that it inadvertently exposes utter lameness in people; if you don't need 5 bags, why the hell would you get 5 bags just because you can? What if there are other people who would like to, you know...actually buy one?

0810 said:
wow, wait, so i can save 90 bucks off system memory?
Only if you have best buy install it for you (it takes $90 off the cost of memory and installation).

do they go to my house or do i bring my pc?

ALSO, but i pay at the reg, cant i just pay and make a run out the door?

After You Buy It, Let Geek Squad® Install It!
Geek Squad Agents can help with PC setup, upgrades, wireless networks and much more! Agents can come right to your home or office, or you can bring your PC to a Geek Squad Precinct inside any Best Buy store. Plus, their Computer Support Task Force is available by phone 24/7.

cr0w said:

Did you use 10 coupons on one order?

just got back

i got
one messenger bag
one backpack
one sample dvd (free promo at register)
one bottle of water with a cool little rubbery thing to keep it cool (guy handed it to me on the way in and told me to look at the new TV display at the back of the store)

all for the grand total of
$0.00

thanks for the heads up on this, i will be going back tomorrow :)

I'm going tomorrow; gonna pick up a laptop bag and some klite pc2700 notebook mem; installed 129.99 with a 65 dollar mir. -90 from this coupon; 30 at door.

I'm hoping that the coupon doesnt invalidate the mir; as them paying me 35 bucks to stick some ram in my laptop i would be happy.

no tax because the coupon is applied before tax. picked up on backpack but the one i went to had a horrible selection. going to another one tomorrow.

Thanks for the really nice deal. I managed to get 3 backpacks (all i felt like carrying) and a DVI cable open box for 20 bucks. I'll probably see if i can get four more bags during the week.

This is a really good deal at a nice time. Im sure a lot of you have children or nephews that need a bag to take back to school. If you run of out kids to give them to, the salvation army could find them good homes. :)

I just picked up 3 bags and 1 backpack. They only had them in yellow so I'm going to check another store for blue or green. Thanks for the coupon! :D

i'm up to 11 total backbacks.. all blue except one yellow i found today =D, they should keep restocking cuz its a regular priced item and the coupons good for another 2 weeks or so!

how do you get so many backpacks? can you use multiple coupons for one item?

how are backpacks so cheap? i cant find any kind of pack thats 20 dollars online

can i see some pics of your backpacks?

its a laptop back pack which i really need to go on campus. the OP posted pics of the back pack.

they arn't that small, they fit laptops with up to a 15.4" screen, and they have places for pens/pencils etc

I went all the way out to another best buy and they wouldn't accept it. They kept saying it was fake or someone removed the limitations or just anybody could print out as many of whatever coupon they want and try to use it. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back