Best CFM Fans for Thermochills

RiZnO

Gawd
Ive looked at the Tc site and still are having trouble deciding.. has anyone tested or tried out different cfm fans on pa's? I have low cfm yates on mine currently and even though they do an "ok" job, Im not happy with them. Before I start buying a bajillion different fans to try out.. what is the sweet spot for these rads (noise vs performance). It will be 4 fans on 2 rads I cant fit them in push pull config in this case.

All depends on heatload. There is a sweetspot for a specific heatload at a specific liquid flowrate. There is no "general" sweet spot. As for what fans have been tested on the PA Series core...

flow-noise-amb.png

Individual fan cfm vs noise vs rpm vs voltage graphs:

Source: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=150261

Need more info about the watercooling setup, and the rig that it's attached to.

tj07 with 2 120.2's on bottom tray. q6600 w/fuzion and 1 gtx w/stealth (the stealth I find to be very restrictive but im not buying a new wb just yet)

I'm using Panaflo L1A's on a fan controller. They seem to work really well in this config, very quiet, but I can still crank them up when Gaming and put on headphones.

thx fellas.. gonna test out mid and high yates first and go from there. I used a hdd bay with my resevoirts under it so no room for a fan controller :(

Back