Best Format on [H]ard Forum | Huge For Sale List | Lots of Pics | Updated Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderW

[H]F Junkie

Last edited:
Why are you selling the Macbook? I want my parents to buy me one for my b-day coming up, if the deal is right, I might just do it.

DeadlyAura said:
Why are you selling the Macbook? I want my parents to buy me one for my b-day coming up, if the deal is right, I might just do it.
Impulse buy and I don't really need a laptop.
I just realized I put the wrong description under it.
It is new, but I played with it for about 30 minutes - sorry about that :eek:

Not a problem as long as it is mint and doesnt look used. In the morning I'll talk to my parents and see if they will do this for me. I love Macs because I know that if I buy this, it will last me through senior year and through college.

I'll post back and let you know tomorrow.

DeadlyAura said:
Not a problem as long as it is mint and doesnt look used. In the morning I'll talk to my parents and see if they will do this for me. I love Macs because I know that if I buy this, it will last me through senior year and through college.

I'll post back and let you know tomorrow.
It's absolutely flawless - like I said I used it for maybe 30 minutes and then put it right back in the box.
If the seal wasn't broken you'd never know.
It's an awesome machine, but I'd have to give up my desktop to keep it and I can't do that.

bump

I would take that MacBook off of your hands but I need to find a buyer for my iMac first >.<

Bump for nice x1900xtx and decently priced 250GB-WD-HDD,

[lol i have 20 million of the aux-power cables for that card, just wish i had that many cards to go with them. :D ]

and yes nice job with the FS thread, no Techno color vison :eek:

Bump for some good RAM, at a great price! M16FD is Crucial -5b D, just in the FBGA form factor. We've yet to see confirmation, but Eclipse was convinced that this would mean some pretty good overclocking.

Combo on the X2 3800+ and the A8n-SLI Premium? Lowest price with shipping?

syn0s

lots of e-mails, some stuff sold
anything that you see is still available at the moment, so act quick if you want something

For that board I will send you a M/O for 80 but you are shipping to Toronto Canada (close to the border approx 7-10 dollars for standard airmail I believe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back