Best Laser Etching Sites?

Blackdog

Limp Gawd
I was speaking with a co-worker this week, and he asked me about the best sites for laser etching...and somehow, I lost all my links to the best 2-3 I have found. So in order to help out both myself and my fellow co-worker, I'd like to see if anybody can recommend the best laser etching sites that US people can go to to get work done. Any help is much appreciated! :)

nealio said:

wow thats alot, I paid $22 for my window and it came with window molding from pcmodshop but that site doesnt work right now. There are 1 or 2 more sites out there that offer windows just not sure what at the moment. Ill find them and let you know.

I bought a white led strip light from them and decided to buy a $2.00 cap at the same time since i kind of wanted it and didnt want to pay shipping on it later.... well, aparently they didnt really have the led light so they refunded my $15 bux for it with out contacting me and then charged me like $8.00 to send me the $2.00 cap i would hav enever gotten if I wasnt already buying the led light, no email from them asking what i wanted to do or anything, oh and I paid for usps priority shipping, which is how they sent it, but they waited a week before mailing it, so I sent them an email asking when or if they would get the led lights back instock and why they didnt email before changing my order, and I have yet to get a responce (this was about 2 weeks ago I believe)

so needless to say I wont be buying anything from them ever again( and I had spent a good amount of money with them in the past)

Voyeur mods is not (From what I've heard) shady at all. In fact, I've heard many good things about them :)

penguin said:
Voyeur mods is not (From what I've heard) shady at all. In fact, I've heard many good things about them :)

yup so have I, but what ever floats your boat.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

I've only had one problem, I wasn't refunded for tubing that I sent back, partially because the guy at USPS slapped the mailing sticker over my RMA number. damn USPS -.-

Check out Xport . They used to be just windows, then went to gaming systems mods and windows, and now primarily concentrate on the gaming systems. But you can click on the "custom mods" on the left, and find the page for the windows. :)

Sucks about pcmodshop not doing the laser etches anymore, but if anyone here has a spare $18K laying around, they can pick up a gently used laser etching machine in Utah!! :cool:

Back