Best LED 80mm fan?

synergy321

Gawd
searched and searched, but just cant find one that i like
want it pretty bright, not a big deal if not though. with about 34-35+cfm and lower than 28dba. i will be ordering in bulk so those deals will help greatly :D thanks a lot

btw : will be using fan controller so dont say "smart fan" or those gay fans with built in fan controller. also i dont want a $30 fan *cough silenx* :p

I love my coolermasters. Just under 33CFM, extremely bright and I believe they're like 25dba or so.

ehh wanted a little more, i will be running fan controllers so i can adjust it to my likes, i just need to be sure and get a good, high cfm that i can adjust.

Take a look at the antec fans. I know they move about 30 CFM at ~30 dba. I cant hear the ones in my case, but they do move quite a bit of air.

DarkMonkey said:
I love my coolermasters. Just under 33CFM, extremely bright and I believe they're like 25dba or so.

yea i got the same coolermaster ones with 4 leds
got me 2 orange and 2 blood red leds.
Very nice

You could always buy a fan (whatever someone recommends to you) and add leds to it later. Thats what I do with most of my fans. They come out quite nice.

Ive never had the leds fade in the antec fans though. :confused:

synergy321 said:
ehh wanted a little more, i will be running fan controllers so i can adjust it to my likes, i just need to be sure and get a good, high cfm that i can adjust.

Your not going to find 80mm fans that can push much more then that, especially ones with LEDs. The Cooler Master LED fans are the best in terms of performance, brightness and noise level.

burningrave101 said:
Your not going to find 80mm fans that can push much more then that, especially ones with LEDs. The Cooler Master LED fans are the best in terms of performance, brightness and noise level.
Read what he said again.

Snotrocket said:
Read what he said again.

I read what he said and i said he's not going to find any LED's better then the Cooler Master brand.

You can usually find a good deal on them too. I saw SVC had the blue ones on sale for like $3.99 and you can save on price and shipping cost at Newegg if you order several.

EDIT: Were you talking to me or the original poster? lol

no i dont think so, i think he was talking to vivid, i understand how its very unlikely, but he was just being sure. i found one for 35cfm/24dba but $8 kinda bad consideirng were buying in bulk.

synergy321 said:
no i dont think so, i think he was talking to vivid, i understand how its very unlikely, but he was just being sure. i found one for 35cfm/24dba but $8 kinda bad consideirng were buying in bulk.

I just got home from a 10 hour shift at work so i'm a little tired lol. For some reason i thought vivid7 was the original poster and he had said what you said about the Cooler Master fans previously. Oh well :).

Deathjester said:
Sunons are pretty good, but they're not LED.
Best LED 80mm fan?
Guess you missed the LED part :rolleyes:
Sorry I can't help myself and Cooler Master fans are the shit...IMO!

Back