Best mouse pad for logitech g5?

saber07

Limp Gawd
I am fixing to order a g5 laser mouse and have read that they dont work with certain mouse pads. What is the best mouse pad you guys think for this mouse? I would prefer something that is hard, how is the ratpad one?

I have a Logitech MX1000 and I'm still using the apple OS X mousepad I got for free at Compusa like 4 years ago. Works fine. :D

saber07 said:
I am fixing to order a g5 laser mouse and have read that they dont work with certain mouse pads. What is the best mouse pad you guys think for this mouse? I would prefer something that is hard, how is the ratpad one?

The biggest difference in mousepads these days is how it feels on your hand itself. The mosue doesn't care.

I would get a steelpad s&s, the ratzpad wears out too quickly and is small, and to be honest its nowhere near the quality of other hard plastic mousepads out there. (meaning its poo)

I just got the G5, upgraded from an mx510, let me say that it is completley worth it, especially for gaming. I use my G5 with an 11x17 Func F10.s mousepad. I have had no issues with laser recognition and thru hours of BF2 : SF and Quake4 also had zero issues!

Back