Best online game rental service?

HottSauce

Weaksauce
Gamefly seems to be the most popular, but what about Blockbuster, GameZnFlix, and GottaPlay? Did I miss any? Which one is the best, and which ones should be avoided?

i didn't think blockbuster online allowed you to rent games.. I had a trial w/ gamefly and it was pretty good, I'm actually considering getting an acct. w/ them again.

I use GameznFlix...not the best but not the worst either. The main reason I use them is because they are cheaper and the only online service where you can get dvd movies as well as games. The selection of both pales in comparison to Gamefly, Netflix etc....but that is mostly because they stick to newer releases without maintaining a large catalog of older/obscure titles. Shipping is not really faster or slower than the others...and they will throttle you back just like Netflix, Blockbuster, Gamefly etc..if you turn over games/movies too quickly.

I tried GameznFlix to replace my Netflix account but they took forever to send me anything. So I just switched to Blockbuster. I get 1 free coupon a month and I use it to rent a game while enjoying the online and in store movies.

I've been with Gamefly for 3 months now. So far no complaints. Shipping is a tad on the slow side. It can take 3 to 6 days. It does help that they have FastReturn in some areas where they will ship out right when you drop the old game off at the Post Office, instead of having to wait until they get it first.

Selection is pretty good, hot new games almost always have a wait. I'm going through all the catalog titles so haven't been too worried.

Sure is easier than buying a bunch of games you finish in less than a week.

I have gameznflix, and it's quite good which kind of shocked me since I went into it not expecting much. I get 2 day turnaround when something ships, worst ever was 4 days. I live in ohio and get mine from kentucky, so ymmv.

Back