Best Place to buy a BFG 5900nu

obyj34

Gawd
I was looking around, and I think I'm going to go with a 5900nu. The only thing is, I don't know where to buy one. ENPC.com has it for only $189, but they have a 5.5 ResellerRating. So if anyone has some suggestions, please post.

I personally bought the BFG 5900NU from ENPC a couple weeks ago and had no problems. It shipped the next business day. It arrived shrink wrapped in retail box with the VIVO cable, DVI->VGA coverter, and CDs. Looking closer at their Reseller Rating shows they seem to have a problem with monitors. Most of the reviews considering video cards seem to be good.

Originally posted by Fluke
Fry's has them for $199.

And to top that off, I heard that Fry's and Outpost.com are giving a free copy of Call of Duty with it right now... Although when I bought mine at Fry's about 1 month ago, it wasn't offered.

Originally posted by DocFaustus
And to top that off, I heard that Fry's and Outpost.com are giving a free copy of Call of Duty with it right now... Although when I bought mine at Fry's about 1 month ago, it wasn't offered.

I didn't get one! I bought mine like 2 weeks ago. :(

I will return this and get another one. :D

I got mine thru ENPC and it was here in less than a week. No problem what-so-ever.

If you get one from Fry's/Outpost.com, you get Call of Duty free.

If you don't get it in the box (if you get an older box), then BFG will mail it to you (that's what they told me).

If you were to buy this card and get it DOA, you would be covered under BFG's warrenty right? So as long as you get the product, you can't lose?

Originally posted by obyj34
If you were to buy this card and get it DOA, you would be covered under BFG's warrenty right? So as long as you get the product, you can't lose?

From BFG's website:
"Asylum™ Lifetime Warranty
BFG Technologies is proud to warrant the original purchaser of the hardware products included in this package (“Products”) that the Products will be free from defects in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the product when given normal wear and proper usage.................."

http://www.bfgtech.com/tech_redux.html#lifetime

So, as long as you're the original owner.

I also bought one from ENPC this week for $184. Ordered Monday evening, got the package today. No problems.

Didn't come with CoD, in case that is important to you.

Back